Offering trendy fashion accessories at great prices – thats our vision. Its a vision weve been implementing successfully since 1990. With our strong brands SIX, I AM, TOSH and several white and private labels, were represented through over 24.050 sales areas in 44 countries worldwide. This makes beeline one of the largest international suppliers of fashion jewelry and accessories. Over 4.200 dedicated employees ensure that we continue to open up new sales areas and markets, and that our fashionable product lines, are continually expanded.
With passion, responsibility and a high level of teamwork, we are growing…fast, and looking for enthusiastic and experienced people to help us on this remarkable journey!
YOUR ROLE AT BEELINE
The key focus of this home-based position will be to manage and develop a business partner portfolio within your markets, with the target to grow beeline´s business in a sustainable and profitable way. Together with your Key Account Coordinator and your peers in beeline´s European organization you are taking over the following responsibilities:
- New Business Development [strategical] – Together with our Director Key Account Management you are responsible for the strategical business development of your region. This includes i.e. the creation of a sustainable Business Plan, Professional Networking or the development of innovative business offers.
- New Business Development [operational] – You will expand beeline´s concessions business to achieve full sales potential such as acquiring new Concessions partners and open new distribution channels; You will negotiate all dimensions (commercial, operational, financial and legal)of new partner contracts and establish a timeline of performance.
- Optimizing existing partnerships – Develop and maintain a solid and trusted relationship between major key clients and beeline. This i.e. includes ensuring that client´s needs are addressed and handled before they are coming up.
- E-commerce – Together with our ecommerce team you are developing and implementing online sales activities aligned with our offline business approach.
- Steering – You will be the lead point of contact for all existing and new partner matters and will be managing communications between beeline´s external partners and our internal teams.
- Sparring Partner – You are a partner at eye level for other Key Account Managers, our Operation´s Team and other stakeholders inside beeline. You facilitate and participate in strategic and operative projects to optimize beeline´s key account process and support actively innovation in multiple areas of sales and operations.
- Communication – You plan and present reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with executives, peers and team members.
- Brand ambassador – You are representing beeline´s company´s values and our work ethics internally and externally. You ensure strict compliance on beeline´s policies and procedures at all times, including ensuring health & safety rules are in place
THE QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES YOU NEED
- Academic degree in marketing, business administration, sales, or in a similar field.
- Extended executive level experience and proven track record in a fast-paced B2B industry.
- Proven key account acquisition and management experience in a complex, service-oriented, international environment.
- Strong negotiation and networking skills, ability to multitask, prioritize, work autonomously and contribute fully within a team.
- Strategic thinker and excellent planning, listening and presentation skills.
- Effective communicator at all levels of the organisation.
- Professional knowledge of all Microsoft Office tools, with emphasis on superior Excel skills.
- Full professional proficiency in Polish & English; any other European language would be much appreciated.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Working from home is possible.
- A company car is granted.
- Individualized Corporate Benefits.
- You will be part of a vivid company in a growing market.
- You have the autonomy to develop the market under your responsibility with your individual approach