For our Client - a global leader in the distribution of automotive parts - we are looking for:
To be successful as a Junior Purchasing Specialist, you should be able to develop efficient procurement solutions and support senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
- Preparing proposals, requesting quotes, and taking part in negotiating purchase terms and conditions
- Preparing and issuing purchase orders and agreements.
- Collecting and analyzing various data from suppliers and partners
- Preparing reports and procurement records including purchasing bonuses settlements & reporting
- Researching and identifying prospective suppliers.
- Liaising with internal project teams and maintaining strong supplier relations.
- Implementation of european and global purchasing conditions, policies and standards
- Cooperation with corporate international purchasing teams
- Monitoring supplier performance and resolving issues and concerns.
- Analyzing industry and demand trends and supporting senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
- Complying with company policies, procedures, and regulatory standards.
- 1+ years of experience as a Junior Purchasing Specialist or in a similar role preferably in the automotive spare parts business
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (MS Excel & MS PowerPoint)
- English language literacy written and spoken (min B2/C1)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Team player with strong organizational skills.
- High school diploma / bachelors degree in business administration, supply chain management, or a similar field will be an asset
- Knowledge about the automotive spare parts Independent After Market in Poland will be an asset
- Employment on the basis of an employment contract
- Remuneration according to professional experience
- Attractive Benefit Package
- Sector-specific training
- Work in the circle of professionals
- Convenient location: Close to the Train station – Westbahnhof