Ebury is a FinTech success story, positioned among the fastest-growing international companies in its sector.
Headquartered in London, with offices across Europe, in Dubai, Toronto, Hong Kong & Sydney, we empower businesses that want to trade and transact internationally. We drive innovation through technology, providing businesses with the tools they need to manage their international trade and support their growth, including import lending, currency and risk products, and payment and collection facilities.
The talent of our 1200+ multicultural staff, combined with our cutting-edge technology, tailored product range, and exceptional customer service, has enabled us to double in size year after year. Today we have over 20 offices across the world, with even more exciting expansion plans to come.
Even through our tremendous growth, we maintain a vibrant and enjoyable company culture, and those who excel in our highly meritocratic and fast-paced environment will be generously rewarded.
- Supporting Growth Team in delivering the overall strategy and campaign plans for our teams in 20+ Markets
- Analysing data and proposing ideas to continuously drive the company’s growth
- Liaising with different teams to ensure your ideas and plans are successfully implemented
- Continuously evaluating the impact of your work and adapting your plans accordingly
Desired skill & qualifications:
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Clear, concise communication style
- Creativity in finding solutions
- Previous experience/ internship in Finance, FX markets or Consulting is a plus
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluency in English. Knowledge of French, Italian, Dutch, Spanish or German would be highly valued