About the Company:
We have been operating for 30 years across Europe, North America, Africa, Asia, and the Pacific. Our companys commitment to equal opportunities, high-quality training, and numerous employee programs has earned us various awards and accreditations.
Our team comprises more than 85 nationalities, encouraging integration and celebrating diversity in terms of origin, culture, and skills. Through our "Women in IT" program, we strive to create a gender-balanced work environment.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and all qualified candidates will be considered for employment regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or any other legally protected status.
We are recruiting and training graduates, preparing them for roles as IT and business specialists and subsequently deploying them as consultants in renowned international firms. Graduates start earning a salary during the training phase, just like regular employees.
This program is designed for recent graduates who seek opportunities to acquire new skills, secure an attractive position without prior experience, embark on a career in their dream company, or increase their earnings.
Upon qualification for the program, graduates can expect an intensive 8–14-week training, which will enable them to acquire new qualifications. Successful candidates will have the chance to gain practical experience during minimum 18-month employment with one of our partner companies.
- Training conducted by qualified professionals.
- A minimum 18-month employment opportunity with one of our clients.
- The chance to upskill or gain additional expertise.
- Ongoing support during training and client engagements.
- Access to networking programs and knowledge databases.
- Internationally recognized certificates and competencies.
For this position, candidates will join our clients team in the banking industry after completing the training. Therefore, in this case, we expect a degree in Banking, Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related fields. Your responsibilities will include fund accounting, financial analysis of funds, tax declaration preparation, monitoring legal regulations, handling stakeholder inquiries, collaborating with analysts and auditors, transaction monitoring, financial reporting, and implementing new tools and technologies to enhance accounting processes.
- A Bachelors or master’s degree.
- Proficiency in English at a B2 level.
- Authorization to work in Poland.
- Availability for an 18-month commitment.
- Full-time availability.
- Successful completion of the qualification process assessing candidate motivation and predisposition.
Knowledge of accounting software and the financial market will be an advantage.