Elavon is a top 5 Acquiring bank in the European marketplace, providing businesses with one of the most secure, cost effective and comprehensive card payment processing services available today. We offer customers a suite of cross-border and multi-currency payment processing solutions designed to meet their individual needs. Elavon is wholly owned by US Bancorp, the fifth largest financial holding in the United States of America.
Our team is expanding!
A leader in the payments industry, Elavon provides end-to-end payment processing solutions and services to more than one million merchants around the world. If you want to make a difference in your life, your community and your world, join us at Elavon. We know our company is only as strong as our people, and we are committed to your professional growth and success. Elavon is part of the U.S. Bank family, a diverse workplace, where we celebrate the individuality of each member of our global team.
- Being an advisor on the chargeback claims process;
- Email and telephone contact with customers (predominantly email);
- Taking care of customer relationships across all sectors of the EU market, including airlines and hotels;
- Working with other company departments and experts to provide comprehensive customer service, including reporting, preparing training materials and conducting internal and external training.
- Proactively identifying issues and finding the best solutions for the client and the Company;
- Documenting the actions taken to resolve the issue;
- Good knowledge of Norwegian or Spanish;
- Communicative English;
- Accuracy in passing of financial entries and in working with documentation;
- Analytical skills;
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills;
- Enthusiasm and eagerness to learn;
- Effective time management to ensure all deliverables are met on time.
- Experience is not required
- Full time position, employment agreement;
- Hybrid working model;
- Excellent package including complex medical care, group insurance, Multisport card;
- You can recommend friends in Referral Program and collect awards
- Highly professional, multicultural environment and high standards of work;
- Clearly defined career path (experts or managers), wide range of trainings - online trainings also available at home, trainings in classroom, funding for learning foreign languages;
- Work in a dynamic team with a supportive inclusive culture and strong values;
- Interaction with Clients and Colleagues across the globe;
- You will work in an inspiring atmosphere. We work together and celebrate together - everyone will find something for themselves
- Offices in a convenient location in Warsaw, easily accessible by Metro + bus
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate a disability during any portion of the application or hiring process, please refer to our disability accommodations for applicants.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and diverse working environment with employees of many different nationalities. We provide benefits to help you protect your health and financial security; and give you peace of mind. We also invest in your career growth with development resources that give you the opportunity to stretch and shine.
This is an Elavon posting. Elavon is a part of the U.S. Bank family.