Are you interested in joining the Microsoft technology team?
We are a group of over 60 specialists (programmers, architects, consultants, analysts and project managers) providing web application and CRM solutions for our clients in Poland and all over Europe.
Are you looking for diversity? Thats great - we offer you work in the projects in many industries - finance, telecom, FMCG, banking, automotive and others.
By joining us you will have the opportunity to work and develop yourself in: business and systems analysis, Dynamics 365 CE, Power Platform, Office 365.
The role will involve learning and working alongside a supportive team of consultants through interacting with stakeholders in order to gather requirements and assisting with translating them into workable solutions.
As Junior D365 functional consultant you will be responsible for:
- Supporting requirement gathering process
- Preparing analytical documentation
- D365 CE or Power Platform Apps configuration
- User training
- Presensting system to potential clients
The ideal candidate wants to develop her/his skills in the field of systems analysis and D365 configuration.
- Excellent communication skills to work with clients and stakeholders
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent analytical skills
- Knowledge of process analysis and modeling and the ability to visualise them in any notation
- Willingness to travel
Nice to have:
- Previous experience in IT projects, ideally CRM implementation
- Experience in requirement gathering
- Fluent in German (written and spoken)
- Stable employment
- Exciting work in a group of professionals with many years of experience in international corporations
- Contact with the latest technologies and trends in the IT market
- Ability to develop skills and gain experience on projects for the largest Polish and European companies
- Multisport Card and Private Medical Card
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: