Begin a meaningful career right here.
Poland - Warsaw - Zabraniecka 20
Do you want to join a team of women and men IT professionals who apply their skills to bring ground-breaking, technology-based capabilities and business models to life? Have you been looking to use and grow both your IT and business skills and you have Salesforce experience?
Whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or handle a strategic supplier in our state of the art organization, your real passion for technology and its business application will be recognized and rewarded.
- As Application Manager for Salesforce platform, you interact with the Salesforce Sales Cloud solution and enable the business Sales Teams in the field around the world in achieving extraordinary results. Influence day to day operations of Salesforce based IT application as well as find new ways to expand the solution. Stay up to date with the latest Salesforce technologies and opportunities as a foundation of this role.
- Systems Integration - build and have deep understanding of the ecosystem of systems used to drive our e-Business, our professional business and their interactions to bring the best business value, including Processes and Data Syndication for P&Gs internal and external solutions. Also, you will ensure fit-for-use of local, regional and global solutions.
- Data Integration – Understand our data strategy, ensuring the right set of technological choices are made to integrate and enrich our data pool. You will understand related data structure, business fit and flows across involved systems and use technology to automatize data aggregation & syndication (ie API services) leading to real-time information flows and democratization of data access.
- Own stewardship for Cyber-security, Data and Privacy in your area
We are looking for:
- Professionals with a passion for business and technology eager to develop a career in using IT to transform the business.
- Commercial experience using Salesforce Platform for a medium to large company providing support to multiple clients, including project management experience.
- Strong leadership, innovation and teamwork skills.
- Strong analytical skills (specific technical / IT fluency preferred).
- Being able to successfully connect with a network of internal partners. Strong written and verbal communication skills to present to management and influence others to take action.
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelors degree.
Nice to have:
- Technical development experience in Apex, VisualForce, Force.com or Java / J2EE.
- Knowledge of Mobile Applications development and implementation.
- Fluency in Cloud topics (especially Microsoft Azure).
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning. Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance. Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one. Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: innovation, leadership and citizenship! The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.