Be Shaping the Future Poland has a proven position of being reliable partner for financial services organisations to analyse complex requirements, find solutions and implement them in their entirety, regardless of their complexity. Since the foundation of in 2013, we have been continually expanding and customising our spectrum of services. Today, we are privileged to have in our team the best individuals in each sector we operate within the financial services industry. For our partner, a global investment bank, we are looking for an IT Security Analyst.
The impact of COVID-19:
We are still hiring and look forward to welcoming new members. As our employees’ and candidates’ health is our top priority, we are currently conducting only online interviews and our employees are working mostly from home as a temporary solution. We will be returning to the office at some point though (3 days in office, 2 days from home).
- Supporting security and compliance related activities within CDI organization, by providing technical security analysis of the reported infrastructure issues, categorizing them into Infra/Application/other origin, planning technical remediation etc.
- Acting as a focal point for other teams (Security, application teams) in regards to Infrastructure security
- Reporting and tracking security & compliance topics such as vulnerabilities remediation, compliance tools coverage, patching compliance etc.
- Supporting other Infra teams globally within Infrastructure security and compliance perimeter (Singapore, New York)
- Being involved into design and implementation of new tools, new processes (eg. data encryption)
- Technical education in the area of IT/Security or equivalent of working experience
- Extended knowledge of security topics - vulnerabilities, CVEs, security remediation, data analysis
- Experience with security topics within operating systems (Windows, Linux), databases, appliances
- Deep understanding of the standard IT services portfolio (ssh, RDP, web services etc)
- Knowledge of networking – TCP/IP, understanding OSI model
- Knowledge of Qualys tool and previous OS admin experience will be an asset
- Fluency in English
- Valid PL work permit
- Competitive salary (B2B contract - up to 140 pln/h or equivalent for contract of employment)
- Lots of technical challenges & interesting projects
- Friendly and open-minded team
- International environment