Joining the Stanley Black & Decker team means joining one of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most dynamic companies. Stanley Black & Decker is unique in that we’ve got a rich and storied history dating back to 1843, but that hasn’t stopped us from evolving into a vibrant, diverse, global growth company poised and ready for the future.
Being a part of our team means living our core values of
- courage & innovation
- agility & performance
- inclusivity & collaboration
- integrity & accountability
It means thriving in an environment of constant innovation and positive change. It means delivering tools, services, and solutions that the world counts on when it really matters. It means maintaining the highest standards in everything you do, every day.
4 Month / Part Remote
Supports Site Service Assurance organization responsible for the successful delivery of all site related IT services and systems at SBD global site locations. Responsibilities include, providing future state site IT vision & strategy, effective oversight of IT delivery & operations of site IT Infrastructure to ensure secure business operations for all users and applications at each site.
- Manages inventory of IT infrastructure storage in Warsaw office and other EMEA locations
- Supports developing and implementing standard operating procedures and best practices for all SBD locations
- Updates and audits IT infrastructure documentation
- Provides support in activities related to power resiliency
- Assist our managed service provider with monitoring activities of IT infrastructure
- Evaluates and supports business line remediation activities.
- Tracks Site Performance SLAs with the Managed Service Provider
- Understanding of future technologies
- ITIL process frameworks
- Ability to tie together solutions across systems
- Develops cohesive business relationships
- Knowledge of overall IT infrastructure
- Experience with ServiceNow or other ITSM platforms – strongly desired
- Familiarity with IT infrastructure and devices
- Understanding of basic networking concepts
- Understanding of ITIL frameworks
- Understanding of basic project management concepts
- Reporting tools: Excel, Access; knowledge of Power BI: is a plus.
- Strong English language level
- Good communication skills
- Effective collaboration
- Problem solving
- Ability to execute
- Analytical thinking
- Strong business acumen and customer service attitude