IT Account Manager acts as a primary point of contact between region/country product line owners, internal business partners and external customer.
The main goal is to enable a good functioning relationship between operations and IT.
This is achieved by building long term relationships with key stakeholders within the regions, defining fit-for-purpose IT solutions for running operations, managing the change management process and overall ensuring proper and timely interaction occurs between operations and IT.
- Act as IT counterpart accountable for dedicated Customer account, being the point of contact for the Customer, maintaining relationship between business and IT.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of how business/product functions; provide guidance and assistance in prioritizing technology needs; facilitate development of Customers digital roadmaps, drive and participate in demand management process for business/product requests.
- Provide on request IT engagement process towards BD/Operations for new opportunities / business retention and development, engage key IT decisions makers to improve CEVAs offer accuracy and time to market.
- Provide access to technical and non-technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, developing system solutions and procedures that are cost effective and meet user requirements.
- Advocating for the business/product, guide projects from conception to implementation supporting both business/product and IT project teams in issue resolution. Monitoring progress via project Steercos.
- Act as escalation point for business/product line owners to help identify root cause issues and resolve chronic IT problems. Provide Client related reporting (RCAs, AAR) by engaging country/regional service management teams.
- Proactively seek to expand relationships with business/product and identify business/product strategy and align on technology initiatives accordingly. Drive business towards use of CEVA IT strategic solutions and core products, apply best practices and corporate standards.
- Responsible for IT costs recharged to local country contracts; responsibilities include: management of project/CR related estimations, budgets and expenses, calculation of TCO, ROI customer billing, invoice reconciliations, and troubleshooting financial related issues.
- Participate in QBIRs with the product/business stakeholders in the country and represent IT in internal customer M/QBRs on invitation.
- Drive business agenda for legacy systems replacements as well as IT digital initiatives, contribute to businesses innovation agenda and improvement programs.
- Initiate projects/CRs handover from business to IT, monitor its progress and execution until project or change request is provided and handed over to support.
- 5 years of relevant technical or business work experience, especially within management of pre and post sales customer support.
- Experience in implementation and delivery services, preferable for large complex projects and customers.
- Very good command of English, good command of other European languages would be considered a plus.
- Bachelors degree in IT or Business (or equivalent experience).
- Ability to utilize best practices and methodologies to ensure demand management and planning, projects portfolio management and support for customers are met.
- Ability to understand inter-dependencies between IT and Customer or business initiatives to effectively leverage resources.
- SWOT analysis and problem-solving competences. Proven experience implementing IT solutions and communicating with stakeholders on various levels.
- Understanding of Customer or business functional needs and operating environments.
- Ability to review and change processes to achieve best practice standards.
- ITIL and / or PMI/Prince2 certificates and experience with WMS and TMS systems and / or Blue Yonder DLx Dispatcher are nice to have.
- Knowledge of PMM, Top Class solution design, specialized products and supply chain technologies.
- Outstanding influence, communication and de-escalation skills to gain commitment from others and foster collaboration.
- Excellent situation management and leadership in critical situations.
- Interesting, independent job in a global organization with multiple development opportunities,
- Friendly work atmosphere & market competitive package (bonus, private medical care, life insurance, benefit system)
As a global organization, and as part of the CMA CGM Group, diversity is critical to our business success; only when we can reflect the cultures, languages, behaviors and local knowledge of our customers, we can succeed. By employing people with different experiences and abilities, we expand our knowledge and increase our creativity and innovation.
Please note: Legitimate CEVA Logistics recruitment processes include communication with candidates through recognized professional networks, such as LinkedIn or via an official company email address: email@example.com. We recommend that you do not respond to unsolicited business propositions and/or offers from people with whom you are unfamiliar.