Together we develop medicines, offering a new hope to patients suffering from serious diseases. We create a passionate and friendly workplace environment. Join us!
If your area of expertise is Internal audits and you would like to bring your skillset and experience to a company working in a novel field of biopharmaceuticals, which aims to improve the quality of lives of many patients, this role will allow you to utilize your knowledge. You will be responsible for bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance processes across sites (in Gdansk and Duchnice), and within head office and centralized functions in Polpharma Biologics S.A.
Preferred workplace: Warsaw (optional Duchnice or Gdańsk)
- Complying with the IIA’s Internal Audit Standards, Code of Ethics and Rules of Professional Conduct.
- Acting as an objective source of independent assurance to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement.
- Identifying loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings.
- Travelling to the Company’s sites to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information for assigned engagements. (20% travelling)
- Supporting risk assessments performed by Internal Audit Manager on key business activities and on how well risk management processes are working within the Group.
- Drafting recommendations to make improvements to operations.
- Drafting reports to highlight issues and problems.
- Assessing how well the business is complying to rules and regulations.
- Successfully completing the assignments given by the Internal Audit Manager.
- Engaging to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards.
- Master’s degree in one of a relevant field including: Finance, Accountancy, Chemical Engineering, Quality, Industrial Operations, Life Sciences or similar.
- Over 2 years’ experience with internal audit in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry with a focus on operations.
- Experience in Control Assessment Techniques.
- Knowledge of Data Collection & Analysis Tools and Techniques.
- Strong Operational Research Experience.
- Experience using IT and tech-based audit Techniques.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactivity, ability to prioritize multiple tasks, practicality, results orientation.
- Pragmatism and the ability to solve problems.
- Fluent English.
- Ability to work with MS Office.