We are JTI, Japan Tobacco International, and we are present in 130 countries. We have spent years innovating, creating new and better products for the consumers to choose from. This is our business. But not only. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe that when they are free to be themselves, and they are given the opportunity to grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 83% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why JTI is recognized with various Employer of Choice certifications across different countries and regions.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
We are currently recruiting for the position:
- Competitive pay and attractive annual bonus.
- Ongoing development opportunities in a multinational environment: Grow your skills in a diverse and ambitious environment with a wide variety of projects. We believe in promoting from within.
- Freedom with responsibility: We trust your competencies and give you the freedom to manage your time and scope of work.
- Flexible work arrangements: Choose between working from the office or the comfort of your home.
- Private medical care and life insurance.
- Employee pension and savings plan.
- JTI Family Leave Benefit: We support your family by providing extended paid paternity leave and fully paid maternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Program: Access our well-being platform for support and resources.
- Employee Share Purchase Plan: Share in our success.
- Multisport card and foreign language classes: Stay active with our Multisport card and enhance your skills with language classes.
- Wide variety of training opportunities: Access a diverse range of trainings, webinars, and professional courses on our e-learning platforms, including sponsored certification programs for eligible employees.
- BREAAM® certified office: Experience a world-class, green, and sustainable workspace at Norblin Factory. Enjoy amenities like a library, mindfulness zone, spacious kitchen, garden terrace, massage chairs, and underground bicycle parking.
- Diversity and inclusion: Join our organization, which values diversity and includes colleagues from 36 different nationalities.
- medical care
- pension plan
- life insurance
- Multisport card
- family leave
- Produce specification and ingredient reports for JTIs complete global brand portfolio (Tobacco & Reduced Risk Products) to regulatory authorities for JTI markets around the world.
- Extract and collate all regulatory required information from corporate systems and business units.
- Ensure timely and accurate report creation to capture product changes, pre-market launch reports and product delisting processes.
- Analyze and verify the data and initiate data follow-up activities with the associated business owners where necessary.
- Proactively review systems and workflows to facilitate continuous improvement.
- Test and validate new system functionalities.
- Commercial, technical or scientific education with several years of business practice preferably in a multinational company
- Work experience in addressing and responding to product and process related issues
- Basic experience in project and data management are desirable
- Excellent coordination skills as well as strong analytical and process-oriented skills
- Strong level of business understanding
- Very good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong knowledge of common PC software applications, MS Office and SAP
- Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage