- You have hands-on experience in VMware and related storage solutions.
- You are able to perform performance and capacity management on a virtual environment.
- You create and improve documentation and work instructions on the delivered infrastructure solution.
- Insight and implementation of desired structural infrastructure solution.
- You have experience scripting in PowerShell.
- You have analitical and complex problems solving skills.
- You have very good communications skills.
- You have influencing skills.
- Extensive understanding of storage technologies.
- Working-level knowledge of Agile and DevOps practices.
- Understanding of the Scrum methodology (e.g., backlog and spring planning, review and marketplace).
- Professional and intellectual IT ability at bachelors degree.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
You will join the international ING team located in Katowice or Warsaw. You will participate in agile work processes such as daily stand-ups, sprint reviews, and planning. Together with the Product Owner, the team (Squad) works on common goals and a shared backlog. We use video and collaboration tools to facilitate the communication process.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- Zajęcza 4, Warszawa
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations