Inter Cars S.A. is the largest distributor of spare parts for passenger cars, vans and lorries in Central and Eastern Europe.
We offer the widest range of car parts in Eastern Europe.
Want to know more?
We are currently looking for candidates for the position:
- Analysis, design, implementation and testing of new functionalities in SAP Commerce (Hybris), in SCRUM methodology
- Working closely with business and functional analysts
- Planning upgrades and evolution of B2B e-commerce platform
- Participation in the CI/CD process (fixing, release management, deployment)
- Monitoring solution behaviour, performance and availability
- Good knowledge of Java 11 and Spring framework
- Practical knowledge of SAP Commerce (hybris) platform
- Knowledge of Web Services (RESTful and SOAP)
- Knowledge SQL and relational databases
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Ability to communicate in English: spoken & written
- 3+ years of work experience
Nice to have:
- Practical knowledge of SOLR components
- Experience with Oracle Service Bus or Apache Kafka
- Experience with modern monitoring tools (e.g. ELK, Kibana)
- Experience CI processes and tools (ITIL, Git flow, Jenkins , Ansible )
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and microservice architecture
Why it is worth joining us:
- Interesting and challanging job in one of the bigest company in Polish automotive industry
- Our organizational culture is based on knowledge-sharing and friendly help - we do our best to give every support you need to excel at what you do
- We offer you an inspiring working environment - you will cooperate with experts in various fields
- Office in convinient location in Warsaw (next to Młociny metro station).