Nord Raudoitus Oy was established in 2018 and it is a construction company, that specializes in great and demanding projects. We make reinforcement for windmills, bridges, and industrial buildings. In 2020 we stabilized our function in Sweden by establishing our daughter company Nord Armering in Sweden. The Polish company, Nord Group, was established in 2022 and is Nord Raudoitus’ daughter company. We employ 200 employees. More information you can find here https://nordraudoitus.fi/pl
While our function is growing in Sweden, we’re looking for HR Specialist to Sweden or Poland. HR Specialist’s tasks are planning the teams in the construction sites in Sweden, contacting employees, planning holidays, and assisting the HR Manager by taking care of the employment relations from recruiting to ending the employment contract. As an HR Specialist, you will get a lot of responsibilities but great support from our HR team. There is another HR Specialist with whom you will co-operate daily. Here is a job with a variety of tasks and enough challenges and rewarding moments. Because the construction field brings a lot of changes in our work, none of the days are the same. That is why we expect that you adapt well when there are changes and you manage stress well. Since we work closely with each other, we hope you to be a team player all the way.
What are we looking for?
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Polish and English language are mandatory and Swedish language basics are seen as beneficial.
- You aren’t scared of new challenges and strive to reach our common goals.
- You can work independently, and you manage changing situations well.
- Knowledge of the labour law in Sweden and if you are familiar with the construction field, that’s even better!
- You will be able to influence on your own work and can be promoted to more responsible tasks.
- International work environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Other possible benefits can be agreed.