W PwC naszym celem jest budowanie społecznego zaufania i rozwiązywanie kluczowych problemów.
Jesteśmy siecią firm działającą w 155 krajach. Zatrudniamy ponad 284 tys. osób, które dostarczają naszym klientom najwyższej jakości usługi w zakresie doradztwa biznesowego, technologicznego, podatkowo-prawnego oraz audytu.
Obecnie poszukujemy kandydatów na stanowisko:
The PwC Global Mobility (GM) function looks after the International Mobility Program for our staff including Short-Term and Long-Term Assignments, Permanent Transfers within the global network of PwC firms. GM is part of Human Capital (HC).
This role will be based in Warsaw or Prague with geographical responsibility for the Central & Eastern Europe (CEE) region which consists of 27 countries. CEE Global Mobility is a team of 8 people based in Warsaw, Prague and Budapest, and is managed out of Hungary.
- Become a member of a well-established virtual team that collaborates intensively, adds value to our internal clients and has fun along the way,
- Be a trusted advisor to international assignees and their assignment owners, apply influencing skills and seek consensus,
- Consult with subject matter experts and local territory contacts to set up complex cross-border arrangements and employment structures,
- Prepare assignment cost estimates while being cost conscious, apply the appropriate assignment policies and packages and use reasonable judgment in decisions on exceptions,
- Manage the life cycle of the assignment, ensuring consistency across the CEE Region and compliance with processes,
- Build relationships with key contacts within the global GM network and other parties such as HC, Tax and Finance,
- Ensure the knowledge is kept up to date,
- Manage and participate in various projects,
- Actively contribute on team calls and suggest efficiencies,
- Manage third party vendors.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in expatriate management, ideally in various cross-border areas such as immigration, international tax, social security, relocation and HR,
- Fluency in English,
- Minimum bachelors degree,
- Solid command of G Suite (especially Google Sheets and Slides) or MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint),
- Team player able to support, train and coach others,
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills, especially across various cultures,
- Client oriented applying assertiveness where appropriate,
- Strong drive and time management, ability to decide and prioritize independently,
- Analytical mindset with ability to identify areas for improvement and come up with solutions.
- Flexible working hours and working from home,
- Interesting and challenging work in an international environment,
- Systematic long-term development, both through training programs and on-the-job learning from experienced professionals,
- Competitive compensation and attractive benefits.
In case of any problems while submitting the application, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly inform you that the e-mail address email@example.com is not used to send the application.