Stanley Black & Decker is the largest tool manufacturer in the world (Fortune 500). Our industrial tool businesses build the tools that build your world. Our brands: Stanley, Black&Decker, DeWalt, Porter-Cable, Mac Tools, Facom, Usag, Bostitch.
Our website: http://kariera.sbdinc.pl/
Currently were currently looking;
- Organize and manage entry/exit processes, employee on-boarding, induction, training programs etc.
- Manage personal data systems and coordinate employee records and personnel transactions.
- Support people managers and employees by identifying any human related issues, propose and implement potential solutions.
- Participate in global HR projects with timely and proactive local implementation.
- Prepare needed reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data in a timely and quality manner.
- Support HR compliance and data protection requirements by keeping information confidential in line with GDPR.
- Follow legal requirements by studying existing and new HR legislation and actively advise management on needed actions accordingly.
- Degree in human resources (or business administration, law, economy or psychology).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in human resources roles – preferably in an international environment.
- Fluent written and spoken German and English.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high communication skills.
- Practical computer skills (Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping).
- Experience in implementing (preferably German) employment law, HR transactions, recruitment, compensation, organizational planning, organization performance and employee
- Well organized, efficient and self-driven in daily tasks,
- Proactive and can-do attitude, focused on target delivery.
- Labor law contract
- Work in an international company giving a good opportunity to develop professional and foreign language skills
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Flexible working hours
- Internal trainings (Excel, project management, finance, accounting etc.)
- Co-funding of additional benefits (medical care, Multibenefit or Edenred cards)