Safesta PLC is a hostel and hotel company.
With multiple locations across Europe, we’ve set up home in the most vibrant places.
From London to Lisbon, Barcelona to Vienna.
We’re central, next to transport, good access and most importantly close to the coolest spots in each city!
We are looking for a Group Reservations Executive to work in a fast-paced hospitality environment in Warsaw!
Job Purpose: To achieve the budgeted group revenue through selling bed and room stock and up-selling packages whilst providing exceptional customer service. To ensure that on a day-to-day basis the department is run to company standards and all enquiries, bookings and sales leads are maximised to their full potential.
Be actively involved on discussion to deliver the budgeted numbers whilst ensuring the business mix and selling strategy is constantly developed. Know all the different property profiles and maximise what each one has to offer. Ensure group reservations are taken and entered accurately into the PMS and that all revenue is always recorded correctly whilst keeping in line with company terms and conditions. Ensure all enquiries are dealt with in an efficient and professional manner. Ensure all invoices are processed and payments are received within the allowed time frame. Completing all administrative tasks with acute attention to detail. Maintain effective communication with all operational departments in order to effectively communicate client requirements. Maximise on cross-selling and upselling opportunities through the use of relevant channels. Organise and attend site and competitors visits and organise targeted Fam Trips. Explore new clients to ensure the company has identified all opportunities for revenue generation from each new account/client by building and maintaining positive relationships. Conduct regular sales call and evaluations with partners. Research accounts to identify buying influences, need for our services, use of competitor’s services and plan the sales approach and proactively target opportunities. Please note this is an office-based role with flexibility required in terms of working hours, travel and holidays/weekend work.
- Well organised and must have excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and enjoy working in a fast-paced, competitive environment.
- Have strong customer service approach and a thirst for sales.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and teams.
- A high level of attention to details and ability to multitask
- Be available to undertake ad hoc duties.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, preferably with additional languages and sufficient IT skills.
- No experience required but motivation to learn and develop within the company.
- Discounted accommodation & F&B across the entire Safestay portfolio
- Family and Friends discounts.
- Opportunity to grown within the company.
- Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
- Work Pattern: 5 days a week: Monday to Sunday (40h/week)