Founded in 2017, Sun Investment Group (SIG) is an investment management and development company focused on solar energy assets within investment-grade markets. Ranked among the Top 50 Largest European Solar Portfolios 2020 (Solarplaza), SIG’s portfolio includes a total of 142 MW of installed capacity and over 1000+ MW of projects in the development phase.
The company group is vastly experienced in developing solar power projects across Spain, Italy, Poland, and the Baltic region and, together with its group of companies, is considered to be among the regional leaders of the sector.
For more information, visit: https://suninvestmentgroup.com https://www.instagram.com/suninvestmentgroup/
Sun Investment Group is looking for an ambitious and experienced Grid Connection Expert, who could take responsibility to develop our execute grid connection design across Europe. This Role is located in Poland, Germany or Lithuania. The Grid Connection Expert must work cooperatively with business unit representatives and all SIG departments: Procurement, Development and OM. This role reports directly to Team Lead Engineering, who is Poland based.
- Design of medium and high voltage grid connections,
- Planning of client and grid operator substations,
- Planning HV lines (cables and overhead),
- Choice of medium and high voltage components like transformers, switchgears and control system,
- Setting of standards for grid connection (elaboration of RFQs),
- Supporting procurement team with bill of material,
- Securing that the design is in line with local standards and requirements,
- Provide the Construction and Project Management team the as built documentation and supporting them during realization and commissioning phase of PV plant,
- Support the sales team in case of technical questions,
- Being deeply involved in OM services and improving designs based on gained experience from real operation,
- Sharing knowledge and experience with junior team members, supervising theirs work,
- Builging and maintaining the relationship with equipment manufacturer.
- Have 3+ years of proven experience as Grid connection Expert and have gained experience with design and simulation (Power factory or other software),
- Strong technical understanding of High and voltage components, experienced in elaborating electrical drawing and making calculation according to IEC standard,
- Have a wide knowledge and experience in the industry and about actual technologies developments,
- Knowledge of design software. Autocad for primary circuits, Eplan P8 for secondary circuits,
- Are Fluency in English. Further language skills are welcome,
- Versed in MS Office and Teams,
- Deep understanding of MV and HV grid connection, knowledge of NCrFG for PGM type C and D would be an asset,
- Are able to be mobile, travel, and work from home (due to COVID19 restrictions),
- Willingness to travel regulatory to Poland and Lithuania.
- Great and direct opportunity to create and implement your own business-friendly solutions within the company,
- Future career path based on the culture of global growth and development within the company,
- Open communication, transparency, and teamwork. You will get frequent and honest feedback,
- Offices based in a modern, employee-friendly buildings,
- Many others benefits and opportunities, which we can discuss during recruitment coffee.