JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
You will be part of the Global Rewards GBS Knowledge team and will manage key areas of the Global Mobility Operations & Payroll process for International Assignees such as Ongoing Assignment Lifecycle Administration in Global Mobility systems, Global Payroll preparation and validation, Instructions to Local Payrolls, ESPP Administration, Corporate Benefits Vendors service initiation ensuring payroll accuracy and compliance
You will act as the prime contact point for the Assignee, Mobility Business Partner and Home/ Host P&C from Payroll perspective and the guardian for Mobility & Payroll policies & processes during assignment.
Ongoing Assignment Lifecycle Management
- Act as guardian of Mobility & Payroll policies & processes in close cooperation with Assignee, Mobility Business Partner and Home/ Host P&C.
- Management of New assignment implementation & Assignment deactivation in Mobility systems and Ongoing assignment data maintenance for SAP HR (Home+Host) & APro.
- Manage tickets with Questions/ Case management requests within the area of responsibility.
Monthly Payroll Preparation & Validation
- Global Payroll Management including compensation package updates, recurring and one-time payments, retro adjustments, taxes.
- Responsible for payroll and benefit systems update and manage system check lists & notifications for payroll.
- Review the amounts for Compensations & Benefits and get a clear/ full understanding of those numbers to be in the position to sign-off on for payroll purposes within the area of responsibility. Make payroll adjustments if necessary.
Corporate Benefits Vendors service management
- Work closely with Assignee and Corporate Benefits vendors for Healthcare, Pension, Group & Voluntary Life Insurance maintenance.
- Validate Corporate Benefits Master data check lists to identify any gaps and to ensure policies and processes remain robust.
Massive Payroll updates & ESPP Administration
- Management of Bi-annual / Annual Payroll updates including Corporate Bonuses, Annual salary review, Corporate Benefits Plans, Tax engine updates.
- Review and update Employee Share Purchase Plan (ESPP) data through monthly Payroll process to ensure compliance with the plan rules, execute Base line control, prepare instructions for Local payrolls, reporting
- Act as the prime point of contact for the Assignees who are part of Employee Share Purchase Plan, communicate with Global plan custodian and local administrators
Support Mobility Operations & Payroll Group Manager
- Provide ideas and/or support to manager upon request on projects for continuous improvement in Global Mobility and Payroll processes & systems for the team.
- You have an university degree / or equivalent.
- You have 3 - 4 years’ experience in working with payroll and related systems, preferably within international payroll environment.
- Finance background required with very strong Excel skills.
- You are fluent in English (written and oral).
- You have experience with SAP HR and strong comfort level in working with HR/Payroll application would be an advantage.
- You are accurate, structured, well-organized with strong attention to details/analytical/ process/ technical skills as well as ease with large volume of administrative tasks/ responsibilities to ensure payroll compliance.
- You are customer orientated with strong interpersonal & communication skills, pro-active, with strong sense of urgency, autonomous but good team-oriented skills required,
- You must adhere to highest confidentiality standards, i.e. not only treat data confidentially but being able to emotionally detach what you see from your own personal situation.