ISS Facility Services Polska is part of international ISS Group, one of the world’s biggest Facility Services provider. ISS was founded in Copenhagen in 1901 and has grown to become one of the worlds leading facility services companies.The secret to our success lies in how we tailor our solutions to client needs, how we manage risk, and how our engaged team of more than 490,000 staff members add the power of the human touch in everything we do.
The company in Poland operates for over 20 years and employs approximately 2,000 employees. The basic activity of ISS in Poland is complex service of buildings. We provide cleaning and hygiene services, catering services, office support and technical service. We are present in office buildings, commercial complexes, industrial plants as well as in public utility buildings and health care.
Become a leader of the future with an ambitious and pioneering facilities management company. Global Management Trainee Programme 2022 offers a great opportunity for ambitious young people who would like to find out more about Facility Management services and bind their future with ISS.
Starting in September 2023, this 18-month Programme will equip you with excellent people management, operations and customer partnering skillls. It is the springboard to a career with the worlds largest Facility management company. You’ll be allocated a personal mentor from country executive management team and complete three placements in key operational and leadership development activities at a local country, regional and global level. While training locally, you’ll report to an account manager for an ISS division. And a three-month international placement in a different country will give you important insight into our global reach and collaboration. Professional specialists and managers will support your learning and personal development throughout. By completing the Programme you will have the opportunity to work in a managerial position in ISS.
- Business-related degree
- 1-2 years of experience and willingness to work in FM industry
- Fluent English and native polish
- Readiness to travel
- Availability to work 40h/per weeks
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Great communication skills, being well organized and eye for details
- 18 months of development programme starting in September 2023
- Programme that will equip you with excellent management, operations and customer partnering skills
- Attractive salary
- International trainings -> Working in international environment across 30 countries
- Stable job offer – employment contract
- Attractive training and development plan
- Mentor’s guidance