We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 83% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, nine years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
The Knowledge Manager will be responsible for the success of the knowledge management (KM) framework implemented across all GBSes and will drive continuous improvement of this framework in collaboration with key stakeholders.
The Knowledge Manager will develop the topic list and produce the structure of the content. In addition, this manager will promote sharing and enable content uptake and organizational learning strategy development utilizing the organization’s operational business processes, people, and systems.
The Knowledge Manager will strengthen the seamless exchange of knowledge across company. The Knowledge Manager will be responsible for the continued development and implementation of strategies, processes, and tooling for corresponding KM solutions as well as developing KPIs and team members within this framework.
- Competitive pay and attractive annual bonus
- Creating new business structures for Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in multinational environment, wide variety of projects, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them. Promoting from within culture
- Freedom with responsibility (we trust your competencies, ability to manage your time and your scope of work)
- Lot of flexibility in terms of work arrangements (work from office or from home)
- Private medical care (various options to choose) and life insurance
- Employee pension and savings programs
- JTI Family Leave Benefit – including extended paid paternity leave and fully paid maternity leave.
- Multisport card, foreign languages classes
- Wide variety of trainings, webinars and professional courses on our e-learning platforms, including sponsored certification programs (for employees fulfilling the admission criteria)
- Modern office with traditions (Art Norblin Factory) in convenient location, equipped with a library, mindfulness zone, spacious kitchen, garden terrace, massage chairs and underground bicycle parking
- Working in a diverse and inclusive organization of 33 different nationalities
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years of experience working with knowledge management systems/tools and managing online data/content
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook) and a general comfort level working with technology systems
- Strong writing and editing skills in English
- Proven track record of using effective consultative skills and processes
- Ability to build strong relationships across a diverse group of publishers and global users
- Basic understanding of online communities and engagement techniques
- Capable of making tough decisions about content selection, revisions, and removal
- Ability to balance innovative thinking with practical learning and knowledge-sharing solutions
- Humility – we are part of something bigger than ourselves
- Courage – we do what’s right, even when it is difficult or unpopular
- Accountability – we take personal responsibility for our mission
- Knowledge of project management
- Experience with ServiceNow Knowledge Management application
- Experience working in an international or global company
- Experience working with UX/UI
- Build, manage, and set the direction of the Knowledge Management Framework. Create, capture, organize, and assess knowledge assets for enterprise use
- Develop a robust roadmap strategy for implementing knowledge management that builds upon industry best practices and leverages tooling and process advancements
- Promote the use of knowledge management tooling and processes to facilitate sharing of knowledge. Build and drive the culture of knowledge sharing within site operations and serve as the advocate for KM initiatives within site operations
- Support the development and implementation of training on KM processes and tooling. Create and review KPIs for adoption, usage of premier (high value, frequently used) KM content, and summarize benefits, outcomes, and improvement opportunities for the organization
- Manage and coordinate all of the day-to-day knowledge management process activities, understand and recognize key challenges/roadblocks to KM cultural change and develop effective programs to drive adoption and improve KM value