We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 87% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, eight years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
Warsaw Center of Expertise is part of the Global Rewards team that is focusing on developing, maintaining and improving corporate programs, processes and systems aimed to attract, retain and motivate JTI employees globally through comprehensive and competitive rewards packages ensuring external competitiveness and internal fairness and equity.
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Service Center environment of working with multiple stakeholders in leading FMCG company
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- You will manage Corporate Compensation programs and processes throughout JTI: paylines, annual salary review, corporate short-term and long-term incentive plans, share purchasing plan, etc.
- You will be a functional owner and administrator of global compensation platform (myRewards) and responsible for further platform improvements and testing in close partnership with Global IT.
- You will act as Consultant for wider P&C community and deliver respective trainings on JTI compensation concepts, programs and processes
- You will collaborate and coordinate activities with external providers and JTI’s local Rewards managers, participate in external compensation surveys and represent JTI at HR forums and networks
- You will contribute to different projects aimed to develop and improve compensation programs, processes and systems development
- You have 3+ years or more of C&B work experience. Further training in compensation systems and professional certifications would be an advantage.
- You have cross-functional, cross-cultural and ideally cross-country experience
- You are fluent in written and spoken English
- You have thorough understanding of compensation principles and tools: Base Pay Management, Benchmarking & Surveying; Job Evaluation; Paylines / Pay structures; Incentives / Variable Pay; Total Rewards
- You share and argument your opinion openly using your Business Acumen, Knowledge, Communication and Influencing skills to achieve best results
- You have experience in designing and delivering trainings