With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands — and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Customer Service Specialist with Polish
- Coordinating the accounting tasks for one or more specific region/s and/or one/more functional accounting processes: Balance Sheet Reconciliation, Month End Close activities, Reporting activities, Fixed Asset Accounting (capitalization, depreciation, amortization), Intercompany, FX & Treasury Accounting, etc.
- Responsible for reviewing and ensuring the completeness and correctness of balance sheets accounts (banks, fixed assets, client accounts, supplier accounts, tax accounts, etc.), journal entries initiated by GL accountants from the team
- Making the balance sheets and checking all the accounts (banks, fixed assets, client accounts, supplier accounts, tax accounts, etc.)
- Closing and reconciliations for the managed accounts
- Analyzing and following the accounting journals, requesting reclassifications and corrections to GL accountants
- Support GL accountants in requesting information from Client/ Genpact other streams (supporting documentation for JEs, additional information, partner concerns, etc.)
- Provide support to Team Leader and Operations Manager when needed, as per request
- Coordinating the accounts reconciliation for the group companies according to procedures, when required
- Preparing the reports for the final balance sheet for each month end within the consolidated ERP system, according to the International Reporting Standards (IFRS) and/or the local standards (according to the clients’ location)
- Preparing the VAT declarations and the accounting journals when required
- Running the salary expenses and making the payments when necessary
- Offering the necessary reports and information for internal and external controls
- Preparing monthly performance reports according to the established contract indicators and any other additional requested reports to be reviewed by the client
- Presenting in a timely manner any relevant information related to the process
- Respecting the activity schedule established with the customer
- Country specific knowledge of taxation (VAT and CIT) & accounting rules applicable from country-to-country if applicable
- Relevant work experience in a multinational company as Financial Reporting Analyst;
- English language fluency on minimum C1 level
- VAT knowledge and experience (significant advantage)
- High School Degree (University graduate or Economic studies are an advantage);
- Relevant domain experience;
- Previous experience in a BPO/Call Center/Shared Services environment (represents and advantage);
- Encouraged qualifications
- Personal culture and client management expertise.
- University graduate (Economic profile is an advantage)
- High motivation and ability to learn.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
What we offer
- Attractive salary
- Stable job offer - employment contract
- Various trainings (initiating, soft skills)
- Possibility of development.
- Benefits (Insurance, Luxmed, Multisport, Lunchpass card, additional vacation days, biking policy).