We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 87% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, eight years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
GBS Continuous Improvement Expert is reponsible for facilitating process standardization, simplification and automation in GBS processes by robust metrics tracking and performance analysis.
- Competitive pay and attractive annual bonus.
- Creating new business structures for Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders.
- On-going development opportunities in multinational environment, wide variety of projects, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them. Promoting from within culture.
- Freedom with responsibility (we trust your competencies, ability to manage your time and your scope of work).
- Lot of flexibility in terms of work arrangements (work from office or from home).
- Private medical care (various options to choose) and life insurance.
- Employee pension and savings programs.
- JTI Family Leave Benefit – including extended paid paternity leave and fully paid maternity leave.
- Multisport card, foreign languages classes.
- Wide variety of trainings, webinars and professional courses on our e-learning platforms, including sponsored certification programs (for employees fulfilling the admission criteria).
- Modern office with traditions (Art Norblin Factory) in convenient location, equipped with a library, mindfulness zone, spacious kitchen, garden terrace, massage chairs and underground bicycle parking.
- Working in a diverse and inclusive organization of 33 different nationalities.
- Implement a standard process performance baselining approach;
- Execute process analysis and improvement identification;
- Support simplification and optimization projects;
- Work directly with the business stakeholders to review and deliver process efficiencies;
- Train operational teams on improvement and automation methodology and project management;
- Run relevant analysis and prepare reports.
- University degree (e.g., in Economics or Business Administration, Engineering or Science);
- 3-5 years of experience in GBS organization or 2-3 experience in consultancy with proven track of driving process improvements within their area of expertise;
- Strong level of business acumen of GBS type organization;
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written);
- Enthusiasm and can do attitude;
- Ability to build strong relationships and navigate matrix environment;
- Ability to act both independently and as a part of bigger project team;
- Knowledge of LEAN, SixSigma, Agile principles;
- Very good command of MS Excel and MS Visio;
- Experience with Automation tools will be an asset;
- Experience with ServiceNow will be an asset;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.