We are JTI, Japan Tobacco International, and we are present in 130 countries. We have spent years innovating, creating new and better products for the consumers to choose from. This is our business. But not only. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe that when they are free to be themselves, and they are given the opportunity to grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 83% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why JTI is recognized with various Employer of Choice certifications across different countries and regions.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
GBS Change Management & Stakeholder Engagement Manager
Location: Warszawa, Nr ref.: 88570
What will you be doing at JTI?
- GBS Change Management for Customers: Applying change management framework at an enterprise level to enable GBS stakeholders and customers to adopt and embrace new ways of working with GBS. Ensure alignment of change management strategy and broader business engagement activities with the GBS transition change management team. This can include Change impact assessments, stakeholder analysis and root cause analysis for any roadblocks to change adoption.
- GBS Change Management for GBS Employees: Support GBS employees with change management framework activities both for GBS led-projects and GBS impacted initiatives. This can include workshops, training and toolkits to support them in engaging the customer. Provide change coaching and training to GBS employees to enable and bolster internal change skills within the GBS, to better facilitate the adoption of new ways of working with markets and functions.
- GBS Stakeholder Engagement & Enablement: Manage and evolve the strategic content of the Stakeholder Engagement playbook, working closely with Business Engagement team to ensure execution and enablement of the plan. Supporting the GBS teams establish and sustain effective business partner relationships with key stakeholders on all programs, projects, and initiatives, by implementing the playbook tactics, and developing tools and artefacts required to execute the plan. This will require an hands-on coordination of stakeholder management activities across GBS, and ensuring alignment with all related initiatives.
GBS Change Management for Transitions - Lending support to the effective application of the CM transition playbook methodology for any transition or transfer related scope activities or extensions. Helping to ensure transition CM strategy aligns with overall GBS Change Management framework.
- GBS Change Management as a Service - When required lending support to Market or Function led Change Inititaives that require support from GBS as a centralized CM capability.
What we have prepared for you?
- Competitive pay and attractive annual bonus.
- Ongoing development opportunities in a multinational environment: Grow your skills in a diverse and ambitious environment with a wide variety of projects. We believe in promoting from within.
- Freedom with responsibility: We trust your competencies and give you the freedom to manage your time and scope of work.
- Flexible work arrangements: Choose between working from the office or the comfort of your home.
- Private medical care and life insurance.
- Employee pension and savings plan.
- JTI Family Leave Benefit: We support your family by providing extended paid paternity leave and fully paid maternity leave.
- Employee Assistance Program: Access our well-being platform for support and resources.
- Employee Share Purchase Plan: Share in our success.
- Multisport card and foreign language classes: Stay active with our Multisport card and enhance your skills with language classes.
- Wide variety of training opportunities: Access a diverse range of trainings, webinars, and professional courses on our e-learning platforms, including sponsored certification programs for eligible employees.
- BREAAM® certified office: Experience a world-class, green, and sustainable workspace at Norblin Factory. Enjoy amenities like a library, mindfulness zone, spacious kitchen, garden terrace, massage chairs, and underground bicycle parking.
- Diversity and inclusion: Join our organization, which values diversity and includes colleagues from 36 different nationalities.
and most important benefits:
- medical care
- pension plan
- life insurance
- Multisport card
- family leave
It will be easier for you to perform the above tasks if:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 years Change Management experience, ideally in a global transformation environment
- Experience driving Change in GBS programs, governance and GBS stakeholder landscape.
- Change management and senior stakeholder management experience with ability to influence & persuade key stakeholders and to constructively deal with conflicts.
- Strong program and project management experience required.
- Strategy / Management consulting background is preferred, with a strong focus on not only designing but also implementing GBS and other transformation programs
- Excellent command of both written and verbal English at Business Proficiency standard
- Strong ability to work with cross-functional teams and identify interdependencies or points for alignment
- Solid project management, organizational skills
- Strong presentation and PowerPoint skills
- Communications experience (good verbal communication and writing skills)
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving skills
- Strategic, quantitative, and operational mindset with strong strategy / management consulting background
- Ability to communicate well and build relationships with different stakeholder groups Grounding in standard change management methodologies with the ability to quickly adapt to/deliver new methods of approaching change management
- Strong capability to work in and lead interdisciplinary teams within JTI (Business, IT) and strong product orientation
If this role is what youre looking for, apply now by sending CV in English.