Would you like to join a great Agile team creating the future of digital banking? We are now looking for a Frontend developer to improve the performance of web and front-end part of applications.
In Nordea, we’re harnessing the power of technology to reinvent the future of banking. A tech revolution is underway – and you can make an impact. Though we’re a Nordic bank, we’re also one of the largest IT employers in Tricity and Warsaw. Working with international teams in an inspiring working environment, you’ll have lots of opportunities to expand your skills and advance your career.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the N-Core Development F team. We add value by building high quality systems. As Frontend Developer, you’ll play a valuable role in the development team by using your skills and experience to build great IT solutions for Nordea’s customers. It’s an exciting time for you to join our team. We are changing Nordea with big ambitions and creating digital banking.
What you’ll be doing:
- Acting as a key member in one of our Agile teams
- Coding robust, well-tested, clean solutions using latest tools and technologies
- Mainly working in technologies that you master, but step in/up on different technology areas to help the team to deliver on the commitments given
- Taking the customer needs and together with business driving the best solution, where your engineering input is very important to find that solution
- Participating in our technology communities - dev days, innovation sprints and day to day
You’ll join a great team of enthusiastic members who love programming. The role is based in Warsaw.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
- Experience with consuming data from API services
- Test automation skills using Cypres
- Understanding how to define and design tests that cover application, including negative test, etc.
- Working experience with q-test would be an advantage
- Understanding how to code automated test with Cypres and Cucumber
- Skills in Java (nice to have)
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 06/10/2021. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Katarzyna Łapińska - Katarzyna.Lapinska@nordea.com
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: https://www.nordea.com/en/doc/privacy-policy.2021.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.