Spacecamp is a global agency with digital roots.
We combine great ideas with ecosystem thinking and technology solutions, which allows us to navigate brands smoothly and efficiently on their missions.
We are an experienced team of digital, marketing, and technology experts with over 15 years of experience in creating regional and global end-to-end digital solutions. We come from a network of global brands, network agencies, media houses, software houses, and startups.
Experience Design is in our DNA and has an impact and influence on how we plan and structure every single touchpoint or asset.
As a team of talented people, we work like a well-oiled machine, using our broad experience and unique know-how acquired during work with Clients from Paris, Geneva, New York, or Dubai. We deliver global and regional projects for big, international brands.
#strategies #digital #communication #CXI #UX #web_design #apps #advertisingcampaigns #globaltoolkits #localizations #performance #optimization #media #software
Spacacemp is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. BNG harbors interesting and dynamic ideas that are better off in a start-up environment, although their scale can as well be competitive to network agencies.
- Produce, edit, and proofread different types of content in English for various global brands that align with provided briefs and client requirements.
- Conduct meticulous research on any topic and verbalize your findings through creative content.
- Write content that converts, e.g., drives traffic to a website.
- Ensure impeccable quality of your work in terms of produced content and adherence to deadlines and provided briefs.
- Implement feedback
- Demonstrated excellent command of written English (native or C1 level minimum).
- A minimum 2-year experience in drafting, writing, editing, and proofreading marketing content in various shapes and forms, including banners, social media posts, newsletters, blog articles, e-commerce pages, and landing pages.
- The ability to follow briefs and conduct thorough research on various topics and products, ranging from heavy-duty to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Have the necessary skills to create content for multiple clients in line with their unique brand identities and communication strategies.
- The capacity to work independently and collaboratively, sometimes under tight deadlines.
- At least elementary knowledge of SEO and UX writing guidelines and practices
- Being up-to-date with social media trends
- Good administrative skills
- Real passion for copywriting
- Natural curiosity when researching any topic
- A keen eye for detail
- High responsiveness and great communication skills
- Advance your career by creating content for well-established, global brands across multiple industries and markets with a team of passionate copywriters, designers, and marketing specialists. Our constantly growing list of projects and clients ensures that no task is the same – from lifestyle blog articles and newsletters to complex e-commerce product descriptions, social media posts, and complete landing sites, working with us gives you the great opportunity to improve your copywriting excellence and sought-after creative versatility.
- Remote work opportunities
- Phone screening
- Online Interview
- Recruitment task