We are searching for an Expert / Senior IT Developer for the Banking and Institutional Technology Swedish team.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to the Banking Application Development Swedish team. The primary vertical focus of the role is in Corporate Cards, with a secondary the rest of the BIT portfolio. The Expert/ Senior IT developer needs to have a sound understanding of business drivers and understanding of the objectives of the financial industry in the Nordics. This involves all aspects of the deployment life cycle, from qualification and opportunity assessment, through to solution design and implementation.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Demonstrate best practices in the design, development, documentation, configuration, and testing of all solutions as Senior IT developer
- Work with Enterprise and Solution Architects to identify and solve problems quickly and efficiently
- Develop detailed system and program specifications
- Build processes / solutions using SEEBURGER to integrate various systems according to business requirements
- Participate in account review meetings as needed with the external vendors
- Act as the primary source of detailed technical information and manage technical resources.
- Become an expert as developing knowledge on products and services (both SEEBURGER and others) specific to the business
- Function as Subject Matter Expert (SME) for assigned technologies and solutions
- Mentor other developers and consultants as assigned.
In addition, you will provide technical assistance for the business units and will be responsible for detailed technical support for product information.
This role will preferably be based in Sweden or Poland.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your experience and background:
- Demonstrates a broad knowledge of the companys technology & solutions, with deep expertise in the area of specialization and related technologies
- Applies broad understanding of technical innovations & trends to solving business problems
- Establishes thought leadership in technical specialty area with business
- Demonstrated ability to work as the technical lead for large complex IT projects
- Has a high-level understanding of the companys product roadmaps
- Has demonstrated extensive hands-on level skills with similar technology.
- Creates solutions that address business requirements
- Ability to demonstrate strong interest in customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate soft skills: work well under stress; able to deliver excellent quality results with minimum direction and detail; professional; strong leadership qualities; self-starter
- Must be solid team player, able to meet deadlines, and handle changing priorities
- Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or equivalent.
- Master degree is preferred.
- 5 - 7 years + experience in middleware and related technologies.
- Software development experience in SEEBURGER. BIS B2B/EDI, BPEL, BPMN and E-Invoicing.
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in SEEBURGER platform integration and process design/development
- Software development experience in Java/J2EE a plus.
- Experience with integration software on-premise, hybrid or as a cloud solution service.
- Ability to network, including setting up meetings with the relevant stakeholders and business area technology leaders for the IT areas business line.
- Willing to work in an entrepreneurial environment with a global team.
- Fluency in English is a must.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 31 December 2020.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.