JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
This is a great opportunity to be a part of exciting projects and drive transformation in the Company to ensure that internal customers around the world are getting the Best-in-class level of service.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- An ambitious goal to set up a new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals, and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- In charge of the coordination of risk self-assessment campaigns: define and circulate global guidance for establishing a risk assessment to the network of risk ambassadors; brief risk ambassadors and act as a support to provide in-market assistance (ERM methodology, GRC Tool related assistance); follow-up on the progress of the self-assessment campaign
- "Reaching out to various SMEs in global functions to discuss developments on the Enterprise Risks:
- talk through and collect input on risk exposure / metrics / mitigations progress;
- synthesize the information to feed in reporting template used for further interactions with risk owners / mother company;"
- Support annual ERM reporting process through the development of presentations to Regional / Company Leadership team and mother company
- On a regular basis, scan risk horizon and contribute to identifying emerging risks through e.g., professional ERM literature, benchmark on competition and FMCGs, outcome of ERM process (elements coming from markets risk assessments / touch points with Regions /Global Functions etc.)
- Maintaining the company global risk library, update it as and when sensible and cascade it down to the various risk owners in the organization
- Ongoing process improvement: leveraging your past experience / best-in class practices, you are able to support and - on the longer run - propose ideas to refine the current ERM process (e.g., overall design of the ERM framework / risk assessment methodology, KRIs enhancements, risk appetite, risk scenarios, ways of working with mother company, effective stakeholders engagement, integration in existing business processes etc.)
- GRC tool management: you will be responsible for managing the relationship with our service provider and overlooking the continuous improvement of our GRC tool e.g., identify features that could facilitate user experience (based on feedback for example), implement / oversee changes in tool configuration, perform pre / post go-live checks based on test scripts
- Have a University degree
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Risk Management (industry or advisory practice). Experience in Business resilience, risk scenario preparedness is a plus
- FMCG industry experience appreciated
- Have strong PMO skills
- Strong command of the English Language (oral and written)
- Data analysis tool (e.g. Power bi) appreciated
- Proficient in MS Suites (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- GRC tool essential
- Good communication and interpersonal skills