Industries play a key role in driving constant growth, providing x-LoS support and expertise to our clients, Global Relationship Partners (GRPs) and client teams in the EMEA region.
The Industry Drivers are a group of dedicated staff within the EMEA Clients & Markets organisation who work closely with the x-LoS Industry Leaders in EMEA. They provide the necessary support to organise and coordinate efforts in carrying out industry strategy within the EMEA region, help keep the industry community aligned around the industry priorities, and drive Top40 priority clients.
- Direct report to Stas Medvedev, EMEA x-LoS Industries Driver
- The role includes supporting Stas Medvedev across various Industry Sectors (CM, EU&R, IM&A, HI) in the following areas:
- Opportunity management and assistance:
- Support GRPs and teams in pursuing key opportunities at their clients and connect them with the relevant Subject Matter Experts; Bring in new ideas for additional growth; Follow up on agreed actions: Reporting to the EMEA Executive and EMEA Leadership Teams
- Support Industry Sector Leaders: coordinate efforts in carrying out their strategies in the EMEA region; knowledge management; community building
- Support Mandatory Firm Rotation/Channel Preference discussions
- Active cooperation with other EMEA Clients & Markets teams
- Interact and align with PwC global platforms
- Collaboration with alliance and technology partners
You would be a perfect match if:
- You have a strong business acumen
- Have strong networking/ relationship building skills with (senior) Partners
- Have Clients & Markets and/ or Industry expertise
- Have some experience as Operations Manager or Client Driver
- Have good knowledge of the international PwC network
- You are open and eager to closely work in an international team
- You have a holistic approach to client challenges (BXT mindset)
- Fluent in English
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have get-things-done attitude
You are flexible and able to travel from time to time
What will you gain?
- Global acumen – enhanced global network across lines of service and territories
- Exposure to senior leadership and the key strategic decision making occurring within the EMEA Cluster
- Significantly expand your network within PwC
In case of any problems while submitting the application, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We kindly inform you that the e-mail address email@example.com is not used to send the application.