Viercode is a polish software company that connects best tech-driven engineers with best companies around the world in need of building or scaling their technology teams. We build high-performing teams of software engineers for the world’s leading brands.
If you want to join our team, Viercode can guarantee you a professional development through work among professionals and experts, in a creative and friendly atmosphere. We also provide a lack of routine in performing daily duties.
We value your time and your involvement. That’s why you have the possibility to work in flexible hours. Moreover, we assure reward adequate to engagement and performance.
We are currently looking for a DWH Maintenance Specialist to join Our Client project team in order to provide services in the full life-span of software production, such as: analysis and development of functional specifications, data analysis in source systems, defining business requirements, design, development, post-implementation maintenance of IT systems dedicated to support modern business processes, support in UAT end user tests.
Remuneration depends on the level of experience in the position, as well as the outcome of the recruitment process.
Mid 80-130 PLN / per hour + vat (B2B)
Senior 130-170 PLN / per hour + vat (B2B)
If you want to work in a powerful network surrounded by passionated experts - this is the job you have been looking for!
Dont wait - send us your application to be a part of the Viercode team - most energizing community of engineers and get long-term projects for various industries!
- monitoring and remediation of processes feeding DWH
- deployment of changes to the production environment
- configuration of interfaces with source systems (determination of information content, configuration and technical testing)
- knowledge of SQL (any technology) - required minimum 4 years of professional experience
- knowledge of linux - required
- experience in working in DWH environment - welcome
- knowledge of Microsoft Azure technology - welcome
- Interesting and ambitious projects - no routine or repeatability of activities
- Flexible working hours
- The possibility for taking part in international projects
- Excellent work atmosphere, including team events, hackathons
- Work atmosphere as close as possible to a startup within a large corporation
- Hybrid work (office in Warsaw)
- Full-time work
- English at B2 level
- Polish min. at B1 level