Location: Warsaw/Poznań hybrid or fully remote
Spacecamp is a global agency with digital roots.
We combine great ideas with ecosystem thinking and technology solutions, which allows us to navigate brands smoothly and efficiently on their missions.
We are an experienced team of digital, marketing, and technology experts with over 15 years of experience in creating regional and global end-to-end digital solutions. We come from a network of global brands, network agencies, media houses, software houses, and startups.
Experience Design is in our DNA and has an impact and influence on how we plan and structure every single touchpoint or asset.
As a team of talented people, we work like a well-oiled machine, using our broad experience and unique know-how acquired during work with Clients from Paris, Geneva, New York, or Dubai. We deliver global and regional projects for big, international brands.
#strategies #digital #communication #CXI #UX #web_design #apps #advertisingcampaigns #globaltoolkits #localizations #performance #optimization #media #software
Spacacemp is part of Brand New Galaxy (BNG), an independent platform integrating smart business solutions from the areas of marketing and technology. BNG harbors interesting and dynamic ideas that are better off in a start-up environment, although their scale can as well be competitive to network agencies.
- Creating long term digital strategies, but also short-term tactical plans for broadly recognized brands on a local, regional, and global level.
- Planning, building, and optimizing multi-touchpoint digital ecosystems that deliver tangible results for agency clients
- Developing and implementing commerce first strategic solutions
- Building channel related expertise for mailing/CRM and marketing automation
- Staying on top of digital trends, news, and novelties
- Preparing (powerpoint) decks and pretesting them on internal and external meetings
- Collaborating with other departments daily (UX + Client Service + Creative Team) across various projects
Experience and background of the ideal candidate:
- Very strong competence in CRM, marketing automation and website strategy area
- Understanding of other digital touchpoints including: social media, search, imedia, etc.
- Good understanding of data
- Ability to identify and navigate through digital trends
- Highly developed presentation skills
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Curiosity, open mind, and self-motivation
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Multitasking skills
- Good English level (B2/C1)
- Knowledge of Polish is a must
- Practical knowledge and experience with: Salesforce, Eloqua and Adobe solutions
- Being a part of a fast-growing organization with many successes - 2019 Effie Awards Winner/ 2020 Effie Awards nominee
- Participation in various projects in the areas of research, digital production, video & photo production, technology solutions
- Real influence on designing ones career path in an interesting area thanks to the extensive portfolio of clients and the comprehensive services provided by the agency
- Being surrounded by experienced and supportive people who create a knowledge-sharing environment and maintain a great atmosphere at work
- Flat team structure providing speed of communication between team members
- Hight flexibility in setting up cooperation with subsidiaries
- Working with top global brands in an environment of constant growth and development
- Private medical care
- Remote work opportunities
- Employee referral program
- Access to a mental health support platform
- Access to e-learning language platform
- Phone interview with our recruitment team
- Online Interview
- 2nd interview (optional)