We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Provide Capex planning expertise during planning cycles (A&SP, OL, LE, TDT) including management reporting and analysis, working with project leads and enquiry desk to provide with project Opex/Capex accounting confirmation
- Provide with on-going Capex related operational support to all Capex planners worldwide across all JTI entities (such as IT local leads, IT project leads)
- Prepare Capex analysis - assets and depreciation report (data, analytics, roadmaps and presentations) for functional management discussions and Capex decisions to all level in the organization including seniors management.
- Provide guidance to the functions re compliance with Operating Guidelines, JTI Policies & Procedures, JSOX and other internal controls. Coordinate all Capex related JSOX controls execution.
- Manage Capex submissions and ensure data integrity in systems EAM, TM1, GPM.
- Participate in MFCF planning and reporting, variance analysis
- Support Global functions Capex planners in all system related matters in EAM, providing with trainings, support with budget assignment and budget approvals, WBS projects status
- Provide efficient, business oriented financial support to the functions having a solid working experience in SAP-EAM, experience in planning, controlling and reporting
- Support Team Lead and Global Functions Finance Directors in ad-hoc requests, initiatives and projects
- Working in close collaboration with Functional Finance Directors, BCR team members, business functions and other Corporate Finance teams.
- Prepare financial analysis, periodic progress, trend reports to facilitate decision making and meeting financial targets.
- Operating with high quality standards and challenging status quo to drive for continuous efficiencies in all areas of responsibility.
- Offering support and expertise to the team to best achieve overall goals, ensuring synergies are identified across the group and help whether possible to maximise winning situations.
- Actively building and developing good working relationships with key stakeholders
- Ownership and maintenance of GBS process documentation for the processes in scope as well as the regular update of said documentation
- Acting as a Finance Business Partner to respective functions.
- Have an University degree (Finance, Accounting, Economy, Business Administration)
- Professional financial qualifications (ACCA, CIMA) would be a significant plus
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, SAP, SAP-EAM, BW, Excel. TM1 experience is a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in financial / management reporting preferably in a multinational FMCG company.
- Excellent financial planning and analysis, data mining and modelling capabilities.
- Experience in Capex EAM module required.
- Exposure to senior management required.
- Strong budgeting and planning experience (FP&A) required.
- Strong communication, coordination and project management skills.
- Details-oriented, organized and self-directed team player with an ability to work in matrix organizations and with different stakeholder levels
- Creative, innovative thinker with an ability to challenge status-quo and drive improvements.
- Results orientated, multi-tasker who is able to work in highly complex, fast paced, changing environment.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritize
- Fan of continuous learning
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Open mindedness, positive thinking and ability to see opportunities for changes
- Flexible attitude and ease in adapting to changing requirements. Self – starter