- You have 2-5 years relevant work experience in the areas of Banking, Risk, compliance, and/or Information technology,
- You have strong analysis skills towards the IT implications but also towards the business processes,
- You have strong Excel skills and you are able to gather, clear and manage data and present data in a clear and easy to understand way,
- You have the ability to understand performance metrics and data needed to create and improve these metrics,
- You are fluent in English, both reading and writing,
- You have strong planning and organisational skills,
- You are a good communicator and you are able to connect with all levels of expertise and different roles,
- You are a self-starter and you take the analysis lead for the change assigned.
- Experience with the transaction monitoring topic (or other KYC topics) and the related challenges
- Knowledge of PowerQuery.
- Please submit your application in English.
The Global KYC organisation is a first line of defence department providing the ING business and functions with guidance, standardized solutions in the area of KYC-related regulations, as well as supporting the realization of operational excellence. In the Global KYC organisation you will be working with many colleagues from different disciplines, geographies and backgrounds. KYC End-2-End Process designs, implements and maintains ING Global TM processes and process controls that are compliant by design and are based on ING Guidance Standards. End-2-End Process team is also responsible for Performance Management covering all TM processes, with reporting to all levels of the organisation and regular Performance Dialogues with local countries. In the Performance Dialogue, the E2E Performance Dashboard is discussed, covering multiple metrics on TM processes (for example Risk Coverage, Operations, Data). This specific area on MI will be the focus area for this role.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 8:00 - 16:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations