Begin a meaningful career right here.
Poland - Warsaw - Prosta 20
We are looking for a passionate Data Asset Manager, eager to make an impact on their career and join an industry-leading Data Management organization! Our Data Asset Managers are practitioners of data management, concerned with establishing and controlling data quality and availability required throughout the data supply chain to ensure the right business decisions are made. Within this position, you will be responsible for the implementation of the governance process of various data inputs with the objective to control data quality. The role typically requires working with both the upstream data providers and publishing of the data as well as with clients and users of the data, such as a Business Units Data Governance Council.
- DATA ACTIVATION: Act as primary evangelist for the best way to deliver business value through data whilst governing and handling data as an asset. Drive Data Maturity Assessments. Sets success criteria and quality controls for data activities in scope.
- DATA SUFFICIENCY: Assess the data sufficiency and readiness to be incorporated and to meet business objective.
- DATA QUALITY: Establish end-to-end ownership of the data quality across the full data life cycle – starting from data ingestion, thru data processing / harmonization up to data activation. Establish business and validation rules that define data quality in a measurable way.
- DATA SECURITY & STEWARDSHIP: Establish proper archival, retention, privacy policies per data type in alignment with overall security policies. Document and mitigate information security risks.
- MASTER DATA & DATA STANDARDS: Establish data standards per data type. Establish governance to create and maintain data dictionary (definition of data standards) and overall master data for a given domain of data.
- DATA HARMONIZATION: Collaborate with Development teams in charge of ETL process to define the data transformation / harmonization logic.
- DATA CATALOG: implementation of metadata management repositories for a given data domain leveraging corporate data catalog solutions and tools.
- VENDOR ENGAGEMENT: Collaborate with Purchasing to ensure Data Governance / Management outstanding practices are implemented in the contracts with the data suppliers.
We are looking for:
- Experience with Data Governance / Data Management in a corporate, IT, data related roles, notably with regards to Data Quality.
- Business Analysis: understand business decisions and value expected from the data.
- Foundation in IT systems development, integration and knowledge of how data architecture fits in the overall life cycle and architecture patterns.
- Leadership skills in terms of ability to influence internally and externally and build beneficial partnerships within P&G’s and key externals.
- Communication up and down the organization, internal to P&G and externally. Service Operations: foundational understanding of requirements to deliver operational excellence, including Change Management.
- Autonomous to be self-paced and deliver in timing, based on business need / priority.
- English proficiency and at least a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer / Systems / Industrial Engineering, Business / Management Information Systems or Software Development.
Nice to have:
- DAMA, TOGAF, or TDWI certifications.
- Experience in Retail Store and / or Merchandising Data experience.
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have project ownership and autonomy to deliver change and results from the beginning.
Dynamic and encouraging work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Continuous mentoring, you will work with hardworking people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, MS portfolio etc), full additional benefit program like private health care, P&G Dynamic Living programs like sport cards, in-office fitness center, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy, regular salary increases and possible promotions, flexible work arrangements, mentoring programs & trainings.
Who we are:
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we are the world’s largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We’ve spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship. The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. We commit to provide you with equal opportunities in employment! We value diversity, and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.