We are looking for an experienced data manager to oversee the development and use of data and analytical systems. You will discover efficient ways to organize, store and analyse data with attention to security and confidentiality. We will also consider good experts in the field who are interested in developing career into managerial positions.
Based in Warsaw, some traveling to CEE countries will be required.
- Maintain and develop existing BigData based BI solutions based on following technologies:
- DB: MS SQL Server, MS SQL Server on Azure,;
- ETL: SQL Server Integration Services, Talend,;
- Presentation: Power BI, Power BI Robots,;
- Data science: R, Python (nice to have but can be learned on the job);
- Coordinate and consolidate reporting efforts used at different business units within the organisation across several CEE countries.
- Gradually extend our capabilities into advanced data science and AI to transform our organisation into data driven enterprise
- Lead development of common KPIs reporting platform, analytical tools and resources.
- Work as part of a small team of experts located in Poland, Germany, Romania contributing to group level analytical competencies.
- Working on various projects from concept, through solution scoping and delivery up to maintenance arrangements.
- Highly knowledgeable in the area of modern database and data analytics technologies and methods.
- Excellent understanding of data administration, analysis and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.).
- Excellent communication skills with good command of written and spoken English – daily contacts with colleagues in different countries.
- 5+ years proven experience in relevant field of expertise.
WE ARE OFFERING TO YOU:
- Professional development within a growing and successful leading healthcare organization.
- Challenging projects.
- Attractive compensations.
- Private healthcare coverage.
- Customized training opportunities.
- Multicultural and multinational young and dynamic team.