HCL Technologies is a next-generation global technology company that helps enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age. Our technology products, services and engineering are built on four decades of innovation, with a world-renowned management philosophy, a strong culture of invention and risk-taking, and a relentless focus on customer relationships. With a worldwide network of R&D, innovation labs and delivery centers, and 150,000+ ‘Ideapreneurs’ working in 46 countries, HCL serves leading enterprises across key industries, including 250 of the Fortune 500 and 650 of the Global 2000. HCL generated consolidated revenues of USD 9.94 billion for 12 Months Ended 31st March, 2020.
We offer an integrated portfolio of products, solutions, services, and IP through our Mode 1-2-3 strategy built around Digital, IoT, Cloud, Automation, Cybersecurity, Analytics, Infrastructure Management and Engineering Services, amongst others, to help enterprises reimagine their businesses for the digital age.
HCL’s global delivery center in Krakow was established in 2007. It works with several Fortune 500 firms, primarily offering multilingual global technical support. Today, we assist more than 35 customers in 18 different languages.
Due to our growing business needs we are looking for:
- Critical Incident Management and resolution end-to-end.
- Responsible for achieving Service Level Targets by pushing and probing technical SMEs and provide business and IT Leadership with timely accurate updates
- Appropriately obtain the risk when business decisions are made, demonstratE particular consideration for reputation and safeguarding the environment.
- Apply sound judgment during the incident resolution.
- Resolve problems, and provide resolution to restore services.
- Provide Root Cause Analysis (RCA) post incident restoration, complex processes.
- ITIL V4 Foundation - Mandatory
- Hands-on experience in any of these platforms: Oracle Database, SQL Server, WAS implementation and operations, Networking, Unix, Windows, Cloud Environment.
- Knowledge on regulatory compliance requirements.
- Strong understanding of IT Service Management.
- Experience with handling Technology Operations in any platform.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytic and diagnostic skills
- Highly confident and logical.
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audience.
- Good communication and conversation skills (both verbal and written)
- Life insurance
- Private healthcare
- MultiSport Card
- Clear career path in a growing multinational organization
Job type: permanent, full time