We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Working in close collaboration with the Corporate Consolidation Lead Manager and performing the monthly Global Tobacco consolidation using SAP BCS
- Ensuring that all assigned month end tasks are performed to schedule and that all issues are resolved in timely manner
- Working closely with the JT finance team to ensure accurate reporting and smooth consolidation process
- Assisting the Primus Consolidation and Reporting Lead and Espoir Consolidation Team to understand the future consolidation system design for the integration of JT Inc.
- Ensuring all along project that the new consolidations is set-up as desire and it the most efficient way
- Performing accurate and timely execution of data quality reports, identifying issues above pre-defined materiality thresholds and communicating to individuals/cross-team departments for resolutions
- Resolving any data quality issues or other reported issues of technical accounting nature allocated withing Global Consolidation in accordance with agreed threshold and procedures
- Ensuring the HQ journal reviews are IFRS complaint and reviewing data quality check exceptions to ensure that these are valid
- Ensuring that any delegated J-SOX controls affecting the consolidation process are satisfactorily executed and evidenced for internal/external audit
- Participating in the identification on new, more efficient/effective J-SOX controls
- Have an University Degree in Finance
- Chartered/certified accountant
- At least 4 years within an accounting function, experience within consolidation department is preferable and/or experience in Big Four accounting firm or firm of similar size
- Experience of using a consolidation system (SAP BCS or similar system experience preferable)
- Financial accounting experience (IFRS/US GAAP knowledge is preferable)
- Strong MS Excel knowledge
- Strong communication skills, team player and willing to work and interact with colleagues from different background and culture
- Strong organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize work to meet tight deadlines while maintaining high quality standards
- Ability to work independently in conjunction/coordination with other company functions and internal/external resources
- Ability to work in a dual reporting line
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken)