The CEE Independence Office deals with interpretations of independence regulation and acts as a sounding board for independence questions from PwC partners and staff. The role further involves independence guidance, training development and its delivery. Assisting with regional and Poland specific independence matters is included.
The role opens up a horizon to get a unique expertise applicable to the regulatory environment across CEE in the areas connected with independence such as permissibility of non-audit work provided to audit clients, an audit firm’s relationships (e.g. joint business relationships).
The role is intended for a candidate who is keen on committing time to get to know the independence concepts and rules, who enjoys working in a diverse and multinational environment.
Place of work will be Warsaw.
Interpretation of independence regulations in the area of scope of services
Independence guidance and training development and delivery
Responding to business inquiries on the independence issues
Co-operation with other departments
- Fluent English (in speaking and writing) and effective communication skills
- Deep analytical skills and attention to details
- Easy grasp of complex concepts
- Systematic and well organised
- Focused on a long-term career in Independence
- Good working knowledge of MS Office tools
- An interest in developing skills and competence in independence compliance
- Tech-savvy will be an advantage
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Everyday cooperation with top-class experts in a multinational environment
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience
- Comprehensive trainings package
- Private medical care as well as life insurance
- Additional benefits such as Multisport Benefits Card, cinema tickets, shopping vouchers
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment
In case of any problems while submitting the application, please contact us at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We kindly inform you that the e-mail address email@example.com is not used to send the application.