What does the team do?
KPMG IT Advisory team provides strategic and operational consulting in area of digital transformation for our clients. Our dedicated IT Consulting Dynamics365 Practice provides professional services for most demanding projects in Poland, Europe and globally. Working hand in hand with our business advisory, tax and accounting advisory we are able to deliver complex solutions to our clients.
Now we are looking for Financial Consultant ready to join our team and build together cutting edge competences.
- Participation in the design and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central solutions and manage the quality of implementation projects
- Analysis of business needs and customer requirements
- Cooperation with developers as part of creating new functionalities of the system
- Conducting tests to optimize the product
- Conducting trainings for application users and solving system-related problems
- Optimization and care for improvement of the system in terms of its effective use
- Performing pre-implementation analyses and trainings for end users
- Work alongside the Senior Technical Architects to help deliver high quality design and sustainable client solutions and project documentation
- Working with both on-shore and off/near-shore development teams
- University degree - preferred: computer science, business studies
- A Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central Certification
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
- Very good knowledge understanding of business processes esp. finance.
- Experience in standard project tasks: test cases, analysis, documentation
- Good Communication Skills
- Good command of the English language – both reading and writing
- Team player, able to foster positive working relationships across the organisation
- Resilience and ability to work in rapidly changing environment
- High sense of ownership and competence to work independently
- Work in an interdisciplinary and international environment
- Participation in interesting projects for local and foreign clients in the field of IT consulting
- Favourable conditions for professional development
- Access to new technologies
- Gain and develop unique industry skills valued in the market,
- Work in a harmonious team, among high-class professionals
- Attractive remuneration
- Possibility of remote work