As Commercial Leader you will be responsible for leading the Polish organisation consisting of 5 sales people, 3 people in the office and 2 warehouse employees. You report directly to the regional Business Director EMEAI based in Spain.
You will be guiding the organisation to commercial success and also cover own clients and hunt for new business opportunities. You have a technical background in experience and education with on top sales management- and technical sales experience. The ideal candidate is eager, hands-on, commercially talented, technically knowledgeable and has leadership experience.
Most of the revenue comes from the Transport, Railway and Powerplants business; a network and experience in this area would be very beneficial and preferred. Morgan produces e.g. Carbon Brushes, Collectors and Sliprings which requires a technical understanding, experience and knowledge.
The company is based in Warsaw, and we prefer you to be in the office daily, occasionally working from home is possible. Polish and English language skills are mandatory.
This position is an important role in aiding the development of the growth ambitions of Electrical Carbon Europe and is a key member of the European Sales Team.
VITRU | International Executive Recruitment is exclusively assisting Morgan Advanced Materials to recruit the best candidate for this crucial role.
- Meet or exceed annual Polish Electrical Carbon revenue budget and Gross Margin budget;
- Create and implement a Polish sales and marketing strategy;
- Management and active support of sales agents in the field;
- Ensure that the workflows and working methods using the available IT systems comply with the specifications;
- Accountable for the accuracy of Poland’s sales data in the budgeting and forecasting;
- Ensure that the Polish territory has excellent commercial and technical support;
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure that market changes are identified and communicated;
- Support other members of the European Sales Team to develop new products through R&D and support the development of the product pricing strategy to maximize ‘Sustainable Profitable Growth;
- Work with Product Mangers to Review market trends, and competitor activities, to support the Marketing Team to produce appropriate changes to the marketing tactics;
- Develop an understanding of the company product range and the dynamics of the materials in which the business operates;
- Working as part of the Carbon Europe Sales team, support the business Senior Management Team in creating a motivated and engaged climate in order to deliver goals effectively and efficiently;
- Have adequate knowledge of health and safety regulation in order to ensure compliance within the areas of responsibility and ensure all statutory registers and records are maintained;
- Ensure all employees within your area of responsibility are competent, adequately trained, supervised and have the relevant information to enable them to safely carry out their duties.
- Education in technical area, with preference to mechanical, materials science, or electrical engineering;
- Leadership experience;
- Exhaustive knowledge of electrical motor technologies and components or alternative relevant knowledge;
- Experience as budget holder;
- Sales experience and network in electrical motors industries: Transport, Power Plants, Paper Mills, Mining or similar technical environment is preferred;
- Thorough understanding of public and private tender processes in Poland comes in handy;
- The willingness to redesign the workflow through active collaboration and communication with the team on side, to increase effectiveness and create synergies;
- The willingness to work with team spirit in the Electrical Carbon team;
- Understanding and experience of both direct and indirect sales channels;
- Fluent English and Polish language skills;
- Experience in working within an international organization;
- Experience working with sales agents;
- Innovative thinking to spot new opportunities and to establish rapid growth;
- Strong negotiating skills;
- Previous experience in a business selling technical products.
- Morgan offers you a challenging position with good career prospects in a fast-growing international company;
- Very competitive remuneration package;
- Interesting bonus scheme;
- Company car;
- Hybrid working possibilities;
- Working for a fast-growing and successful company with a lot of possibilities to explore and grow.