Begin a meaningful career right here.
P&G has declared go cloud strategy and will be moving most of our workloads to the Cloud over the next few years. Multiple organizations are taking advantage of cloud offering to transform the business via solutions tailored specifically for needs of specific Business Units.
As Cloud Capability Engineer, you will work together with DevOps, Central Cloud and Security teams and using strong technical and interpersonal skills to transform the newest technologies into secure, performant, reliable, cost efficient, flexible and scalable business capabilities that will support key P&G business cases in automatic, PaaS way!
Recommend new or improve existing Platform Technical Capabilities and onboarding various application teams to use them - via staying on top of Cloud industry trends, as well as standards, recommendations and tools from central P&G architecture, network, security, integration and other teams.
Develop apps and automation scripts (e.g. PowerShell, Azure Automation) to optimize cost, capacity, reliability and performance, drive compliance, or to understand Platform health.
Work with PG Corporate & Application teams, Cloud Service Partners and other vendors to understand, verify, improve and fix as needed shared Platform capabilities across D&A applications.
Experience in each of the following areas:
- MS Azure Cloud Computing Platform & Services best validated with certification;
- Infrastructure and Platform components (VMs, WebApps, Containerized Apps on Azure Kubernetes Service);
- Cloud Security (incl. IAM, AAD), Microservices, Observability;
- Infrastructure-as-Code (Terraform, ARM);
- DevOps culture, tools and processes; Agile Project Management;
- PowerShell and/or shell (bash) scripting.
- Ability to quickly penetrate technology areas to tackle problems, ask relevant questions, be proactive, take initiative, work "on the system", not only "within the system" and challenge the status quo.
- Understanding strengths and weaknesses of Azure PaaS services (experience in big / complex deployments).
- Minimum Bachelor Degree.
Skills to Learn/Build on this Job:
- Deep Technical knowledge and experience in capabilities relevant for most comprehensive business cases in multiple domains.
- Exposure to sophisticated Cloud architectures, working with Cloud Provider product teams on future Cloud roadmap and capability improvements.
- Expertise working in global multi-functional team on Cloud Platforms.
- Big Picture understanding of PG IT organization and its Services.
- Industry Certifications (ITIL, DevOps, Azure Developer Associate / Azure Architect / Azure DevOps / Azure Security).
What to expect:
- Attractive starting salary and benefits program (private health care, life insurance, PG stock options, saving plans, lunch subsidy).
- P&G Dynamic Living programs (sport cards, in-office fitness center).
- Regular salary increases and possible promotions - all in line with your results and performance.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Mentoring programs & training.
Good to know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally hardworking in outstanding ways, we come from diverse traditions, personal