We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It’s why 9 out of 10 would recommend us to a friend. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, six years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
- A competitive pay including medical care
- Opportunity to be a part of global projects
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- Contract via Kelly Services, 8 month assignment to work on min. 2 global projects (After this period of time, there is possibility to check other possibilities at JTI GBS or we can continue our journey with you even longer if you prove to succeed in this role).
- Supporting deployment of JTI listening strategy, with emphasize on: global employee engagement survey, and talent life-cycle surveys
- Collaborating with external service providers as well as coordinating the internal project network to successfully launch global initiatives
- Managing the survey platform: ensuring high quality HR data and data mapping, managing roles and permissions to the platform as well as ensuring proper reporting hierarchies
- Providing internal trainings on: usage of the engagement survey platform and dashboards
- Monitoring the implementation of markets’ action plans as well as initiating best practice sharing among markets in order to improve employee experience
- Supporting global Top Employer (TE) certification for JTI participants (50+ markets). This includes development of global completion guidelines for Top Employers survey as well as coordinating local TE survey submissions and audits for JTI markets
- Developing communication campaigns for projects, incl. cooperation with internal Corporate Communications team, preparing toolkits for markets and global messaging
- You have cross functional knowledge/preferably experience in FMCG company
- Ideally project management experience on large-scale projects / or 2+ years HR experience, preferably with experience with HR data administration and SAP HR
- Result-oriented and pro-active approach combined with strong customer-centricity
- Critical: Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Critical: Excellent command of English (oral and written)
- Critical: Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (strong Excel skill is a must as well as good knowledge of Power Point).
- Autonomous, structured and well-organized
- Critical: Attention to detail and analytical skills