JTI Poland is part of Japan Tobacco International, a leading international tobacco company. We operate in 130 countries, employ over 45,000 people worldwide and our product portfolio includes world-renowned brands such as Camel, LD, Winston and Logic, available on the Polish market.
In Poland, we employ over 2,300 employees and we are the 3rd player in the tobacco industry. Since the beginning of JTI’s operations in Poland in 2007, we have been the fastest growing tobacco company: our market share has more than quadrupled and our production volume has grown more than 10 times.
But our business, isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business. That’s why since 11 years JTI is one of the Top Employers in Poland, in 2020 being ranked number one for the second year in a row.
This position exists in Poland for managing key operations of our Global Employment Company (GEC) - JTI Services Switzerland SA as employer of our International Assignees across our Global organization from a Finance perspective, which includes a full visibility and understanding of its End-to-End (E2E) processes and controls driven by numerous Finance activities such as Planning, Accounting, X-charges, Reporting and Controlling. This position will support and report to the Corporate C&B Finance Group Manager in Geneva who is the CFO of JTI Services SA.
The incumbent will collaborate with various stakeholders like Global Mobility Team in Poland and with various Finance Teams in Geneva and Poland. In addition, this role will provide support and guidance to numerous Markets in the context of Compensation & Benefits costs paid by the GEC and allocated monthly to various entities (x-charge) for their respective Assignees. Other operational costs for the GEC, like third party costs and internal costs including some support for the preparation of the statutory financial statements are also in scope of this role.
The objective of this position is to maintain and deliver solid Financial reporting, ensure compliance with IFRS and Swiss GAAP, JTI accounting policies and JSOX framework. in the context of monthly, quarterly and YE close and numerous planning cycles. The incumbent will be responsible to ensure no findings in his/her C&B areas during the Financial Audit of JTI Services SA.
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them
- Flexible working conditions
- Modern office in a convenient location
- JTI Services Switzerland SA C&B Operations - The Global Employment Company and its Finance processes and its 800 Assignees
- Management of Salary Interfaces for all Assignees including Salaries, local and global incentives, Corporate Benefits, Personal taxes (detailed checks, booking and reconciliation) + specific processes for Assignees based in Iran/Sudan via JTISA bank accounts JTI Services + Cash management and bank reconciliation
- Monthly Headcount reporting to support controlling and year end administration fees for cross-charge to JTI Markets
- Management of Monthly I/C debit notes and cost center reports with details of C&B costs charged from JTI Services to Markets for IAs cost. Numerous follow-up/question and support with Markets.
- Support for E2E processes for Finance, Accounting, X-charges, Reporting, Controlling (day-to-day, monthly & YE (B/S and P/L), final debit note, management of consultancy costs, taxes, various analyses, controls, etc.
- Various Sox controls execution and documentation.
- Support the CFO of JTI Services Switzerland SA during the preparation of a full set of statutory financial statements in the context of the Financial audit of JTI Services SA. Support the CFO for the preparation of the Financial Audit.
- Entity forecast (Balance sheet, Income statement and FCF) for JTI Services. Ownership of Global Instructions and close collaboration with Markets. Analytics and reporting to Treasury for various planning cycles.
- Administration of local benefits for IAs remaining under Home Switzerland benefits (Social securities, , Pension Fund and various insurances, Employee Share Purchase Plan) like management of payments, invoicing, cash transfer, analytics, FX clearing, etc.
- Country-by-Country reporting and JCFC Japanese Controlled Foreign Company reporting for Corporate Tax reporting.
- Act as a back-up for certain activities for the role of JTI SA C&B Operations Finance Manager and for the Corporate C&B Finance Administration Manager.
- Provide ideas and/or support his/her manager (CFO of JTI Services) upon request on day-to-day activities and projects for continuous improvement in C&B Operations processes & systems to ensure we have the best in class technology solutions and robust processes which should bring speed, simplification and standardization to reduce bureaucracy and to limit time and efforts for the team.
- University degree preferably in economics and finance with good knowledge of IFRS in the area of Compensation & Benefits operations (a must). Swiss GAAP knowledge a serious advantage
- Min 4-5 years’ work experience, with audit background (preferably Big Four) or in a multinational working environment. With solid experience in a Finance Function. Solid experience with SAP Finance and strong Excel skills are a must
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- This is a Finance role that requires accuracy, strong accounting knowledge, analytical skills and technical knowledge/strong interest in IT systems. Ease with large volume of data and tasks to manage with tight deadlines to ensure ultimately compliance with international accounting standards and requirements with all audit controls. Strong competence in setting priorities, customer orientation/interpersonal skills with solid communication skills. Pro-active, autonomous but good team oriented, very well structured and organized together with strong attention to details.
- Must adhere to highest confidentiality standards, i.e. not only treat data confidentially but being able to emotionally detach what he/she sees from his/her own personal situation.