Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 477,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Operations provides business process services for specific functions, including finance and accounting; procurement and supply chain; and marketing & sales. We operate business processes with a combination of talent and data, artificial intelligence, analytics and digital technologies, helping clients to improve their productivity, customer experience and performance.
What will you do:
As a Collections Specialist you will be managing a high-profile portfolio of key customers’ accounts. You will be responsible for building excellent relations with business partners while ensuring high level of receivables on a monthly basis. Other responsibilities include:
- Liaising with account payables and media buyers on PO resolution and on other queries
- Setting up and conducting regular conference calls with business partners
- Payment allocations and credit lines suspension/unsuspension including liaising with internal credit team and cash apps team on timely actioning
- Collaborating closely with account managers on any issues impacting receivables
- Month end close activities, forecasting, aged debt reviews with portfolio team lead
- Producing statements and other consolidated reports
- Minimum 2 year experience in Order to Cash field with proven ability to manage premium brand client portfolio
- Very strong communication and customer service skills, excellent English
- Ability to drive effective multichannel communication with senior business partners
- Advanced reporting and analytical skills, Ms Excel proficiency
- Good understanding of IT systems
- Proactive approach; enthusiastic and dynamic personality
- Using foreign language and new technology solutions daily, cooperating with various global Clients.
- Constant support and clear development path from your first day at office – dedicated Buddy, who will help you in adjusting to the new workplace.
- Focus on your strengths and continuous feedback enable fast professional growth, as well as new skills building by various online and classroom trainings.
- Inclusion and diversity in practice: truly multicultural environment; we support LGBT, people with disabilities and parents. In our culture of equality, people are truly valued for their differences and free to be who they are.
- A flexible approach that allows an appropriate work-life balance where sports activities, outings, volunteering initiatives are part of our regular day-to day life.
- Commitment to reducing our environmental impact in terms of carbon, water and waste across Accenture facilities and in the communities in which we work and live by joining different initiatives.
- Full work comfort – private medical care, life insurance, access to MyBenefit platform, bonuses for referring new employees.
- Modern, ecological office in city center with convenient connection for all means of transport (incl. chill room, game room, free bicycle parking and coffee-breaks at terrace).