We are now looking for a Capital and Risk Analyst within Regulatory Reporting unit. You will work with various types of risk reporting for Nordea Group and its subsidiaries. Your focus will be on analysis and reporting the development of risk exposure amounts (REA), the capital base and the leverage ratio in accordance with Basel III regulation. This is an opportunity for you to join a fast-paced and dynamic field of critical importance in the international finance industry. You will get exposure to a broad spectrum of risk types as well as the opportunity to work with passionate and collaborative colleagues at Nordea.
We offer working with skilled international teams in a bright, modern office, you’ll provide invaluable support to our Nordic business areas. The pace is quick, the atmosphere lively and collaborative.
There are plenty of opportunities for you to learn and grow as you build your career with us. Will you help us lead the way in becoming the best bank we can be?
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
Welcome to the Capital control team. We add value by delivering reports to supervisory authorities through efficient processes meeting regulatory requirements, as well as to support analysis work related to risk and capital.
What you’ll be doing:
- Performing analysis of the development of risk exposures amounts (REA), capital consumption over broad range of portfolios and risk types and capital frameworks.
- Communicating and presenting developments in risk exposure amounts (REA), the capital base to an internal stakeholders in the various portfolios in a clear and concise way.
- Driving continuous improvements in your processes and in the unit.
- Ensure adequate risk controls within your process and continuous to development of these controls.
You’ll join an international & very dynamic environment where there are unlimited development opportunities, both in your carrier and on a personal level. Welcome to a global team with high commitment and positive atmosphere with the ambition to become even better in supplying essential deliveries for Nordea. The role is based in Warsaw.
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To build a successful career with us, you’ll work well with others and always act with the customer’s needs in mind. You love learning and trying new things, and you’re excited about bringing your ideas to the table. You’re honest and dependable, willing to speak up even when it’s difficult, and committed to empowering others. You’re passionate about doing a great job.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
- Creative Thinking: can think creatively, has a “questioning” mind-set, proposes new ways of working and strives for constant improvement in current processes
- Flexibility & Reliability: can take on unstructured assignments, discerns what is important, develops appropriate action plans and demonstrates ownership
- Drive & Motivation: can successfully handle multiple tasks, persists in the face of adversity, and takes both initiative and accountability for improving his/her own performance
- Judgement: Displays good judgement, thinks ahead, anticipates questions and prioritises work tasks appropriately
Your experience and background:
- An academic degree in finance, mathematics, statistics, engineering or similar.
- 2-5 years’ relevant work experience
- Fluency in English is required
- Strong Excel Skills
- Basic knowledge of VBA, SAS or SQL
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 07/31/2021.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.