We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 87% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, eight years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Business Support Specialist supports Global Supply Chain and Customer Service (GSC&CS) organization and operations.
This SAP Power User role supports team members across the organization and acts as point of contact for any SAP tasks including Logistics, Master Data, O2C and P2P items.
The position plays a central role acting as a vital link between Business Partners, involving both internal and external partners focused on SAP implementation and co-ordination of new Business Flows setup taking into account the business environment including Global Sourcing, Finance, Tax & Customs regulations, Logistics constraints and Inventory Management for finished-goods, semi-finished goods, Non-Tobacco Material products and Leaf.
Business Support Specialist actively participates in Global and Local Projects, coordinates IT Change Requests and initiatives representing GSC&CS and Global Logistics Management and ensuring timely implementation in the enhancement of new business tools and processes (including Test Scripts, Testing, Trainings and Documentation).
This position contributes to shape the organization by leading and promoting Continuous Improvement, sharing best practices, bringing clarity and consistency to daily activities, in accordance with established JTI procedures across various functional areas
- A competitive pay (together with annual bonus) and an attractive benefits package including medical care, Multisport card, life insurance, pension plan;
- Ambitious goal to set up new Global Business Center;
- Complex environment of working with multiple stakeholders, professional support and possibility to share knowledge and best practices;
- On-going development opportunities in a multinational environment that will inspire you to grow professionally and personally;
- Wide variety of projects and tasks, ambitious goals and independence in achieving them;
- Dynamic and innovative spirit with a constant quest to do things better;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Modern office in a convenient location.
- Support Global Supply Chain and Customer Service teams and members in the area of Order To Cash items (e.g. Sourcing, Orders and Logistics, Master Data, Business Flows, Tax or Routes setup and maintenance) on daily basis.
- Be the main contact point for Global Supply Chain & Customer Service and Logistics related to new tools and processes design, setup, deployment and control to ensure efficient and effective Business Operations (co-define E2E, O2C, P2P, F2S, IM).
Act as SAP Power User role (SAP S/4HANA and SAP APO/IBP) under Manager or Expert supervision. Create test scenarios and test new SAP functional solutions, Business Flows setup and Change Requests into several SAP environments.
- Follow up on all necessary Templates, on results and monitor the Go-live implementation. Support and provide trainings, training materials to end-users, prepare procedures and required documentation to ensure that all knowledge is leveraged and retained. Actively participates the Power User community, with regional teams and IT.
- Coordinate SAP SD & APO/IBP tools and processes optimization in close collaboration with SDC (SAP Delivery Center), IT-BTS (Business Technology Support), Global Logistics, Global Tax, Global Operational Planning and Other Departments or Business Partners involved to ensure timely and accurate deliverables which meets dynamic changing business needs;
- Ensure and promote Continuous Improvement for Supply Chain and Customer Service and/or Global Logistics as well as SAP (S/4HANA) knowledge sharing within the regional team.
- Support the optimal automation on both technical and operational sides of Supply Chain & Customer Service and Global Logistics activities such as EDI connection, Tool implementation and other automation processes where applicable;
- Support and own selected Projects, assist the Business Support lead on new projects, in analysis, new business definition and implementation by providing regular feedback and transparent results. Share information, controls and status of project.
- University degree preferably in Business & Administration with focus on Supply Chain Management and/or Project Management;
- 3-4 years of experience in the area of Supply Chain and/or Customer Service in a multinational company;
- Fluency in English (written & spoken) is a must
- Strong focus on processes, systems & tools, business & technical details and performance management;
- SAP S/4HANA or ECC and/or SAP APO/IBP experience or other ERP;
- Logistics knowledge (e.g. SAP TM, Transport Management, Incoterms);
- Demonstrate full understanding of the Supply Chain processes related the assigned markets in the area of responsibilities and good understanding of Manufacturing practices common in the FMCG industry;
- Analytically strong, IT and Business oriented with Finance awareness;
- Have problem-solving, communication and Project Management skills;
- Proactive, accountable, collaborative and customer oriented team player with change management behaviors are essential
- MS Office package practice (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)