Do you want to be part of one of the most exciting efforts going on within Nordea? Do you want to join a high performing Nordic unit, working at the forefront in fighting financial crime? We are now welcoming an Operational Business Supporter to contribute with your skills and engagement in performing day-to-day administrative support in Nordea’s continued fight against financial crime.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re a large employer in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
You’ll join the Application Business Support Team, which is a part of wider Global Financial Crime Prevention Application Management (GFCP AM) Team, where we deliver group-wide automated risk controls to detect and prevent financial crime for the greater good of society.
As Business Supporter, you will secure that the Financial Anti-Crime Platform (FACP) and other AML solutions are maintained and supported at the expected level of quality and timeliness. This will require strong partnership with various stakeholders across Nordea: Transaction Monitoring, Sanction Screening and Know Your Customer (KYC) units.
The Application Business Support Team consists of five highly motivated and flexible people working with the system administration of the applications owned by the GFCP AM.
In this role you will:
- Administrate user accesses
- Update sanctions lists
- Participate in user acceptance testing and verifications on application updates and releases
- Support the end users on various questions related to applications in scope
- Communicate to our Stakeholder information about releases and incidents on owned applications
- Participate in Incidents- and Problem solving
- Participate in various projects and transitions
We welcome you to join us and play a key role in driving the further development of Application Business Support within our Global Financial Crime Prevention area.
The role is based in Gdańsk; Gdynia; Warsaw; Łódź.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in international work environment
- Excellent levels of spoken and written English
- Demonstrated ability to adapt, respond to change
- Great time management skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Knowledge of Transaction Monitoring/AML and Sanctions area will be an asset
To succeed in this role, we believe that you are:
- Service-oriented – always looking out to do your best for our end users
- Comfortable both with routine based tasks and with challenging one which demand independence
- A hard worker, willing and ready to go the extra mile when required, as the pace is often high, but fun
- Structured and always looking for ways to improve day-to-day work and processes
- Flexible and comfortable in a workplace where priorities may change
- A team player – aiming at helping your colleagues with the smile
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 20/10/2021 .
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: http://www.nordea.com/Images/33-355365/nordea-com-careers-job-pl-en.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.