- You have 3+ years proven experience in overseeing IT / operational / knowledge services and supporting business customers in international environment, preferably with IT in scope, in a remote environment,
- You have gained understanding of what constitutes effective governance, business planning/budgeting, performance reporting/oversight (e.g. tracking against SLA and other control limits, improvement plans), managing documentation, invoicing and can recommend and implement improvements,
- If your English is at C1 or C2 level, you know how to use it to synthesise complex topics and "get people on board",
- If you facilitate data / fact based decision making, using MS Office, especially Power Point and Excel and as user of reporting platforms e.g. Cognos, Power BI, proprietary,
- If you take ownership and get things done independently, effectively navigating through ambiguity, performing well under pressure,
- If you lead by example and influence people, building effective relationships between Operations, Clients, HR, Finance, Legal and other internal functions, being able to manage demanding senior stakeholders e.g. clients,
- If you have an inquisitive mind with attention to detail, strong analytical skills, coupled with ability to bring synthesis to your audiences in a convincing manner.
- Experience / certifications with Agile, Scrum, ITIL, COBIT, Prince2, PMP, Lean / Six Sigma
- Academic degree, CAMS, CFE, ICA or equivalent Accreditation
- Developed understanding of Financial Markets and Banking, especially KYC / AML Transaction Monitoring
Chief Administrative Office (CAO) is a service to the Global KYC Transaction Monitoring (TM) Pillar Organization its purpose is to drive oversight, business planning, reporting standards and transformation within ING AML TM Operations globally. The service is located within ING Tech (IBSS Poland).
Global TM Pillar, part of COO Global KYC organization interprets global ING KYC Policy, defines and rolls out minimum standards for TM, standardizing TM processes across business lines, leading towards effective and efficient TM Operations globally.
You will join our experienced team of CAO Change Leads, that drives key strategic initiatives impacting IBSS Poland TM Operations including monitoring centralization, implementation of regulatory commitments, efficiency improvements, implementation of new systems.
The role gives you a unique entry to dynamically growing family of professionals focused on Fighting Financial Crime.
- contract of employment
type of contract
- 7:00 - 9:00 - 15:00 - 17:00
- Zajęcza 4, Warsaw
this is the location of our office
- professional development
- certificates and knowledge development
- training budget
- access to the newest technologies
- international projects
- free English courses
- provate medical care
- 50% funded Multisport Card
- bicycle parking
- chillout rooms
- integration events and Stay Fit program
- stability of employement
- fully equipped workstations